Question High Heels question

AdamBlaster

Reactions
Twitter
ryuto330
I am a complete noob and I often find it complicated to use high heels in the animations. The attached video is an example. I change the feet angle but when I start the animation the high heel jumps back into that original weird (and very unsexy) position. What am I missing? Are there any suggestions on how you can move a body parts in VAM and make it stay in that (relative) position when the animation is running?

Hi,
if you run an animation, it resets all manual posing you have done with every new animation frame. It is a bit like like loading multiple poses after another.
For high heels you need to morph the feet shape instead of just posing the angle... or you have to edit the animation itselfe like Matt Richard suggested.
I never tried the Prestigitis High Heels plugin, because I am no fan of that shoes, but it is worth trying.
If it doesn't work for you: there are some feet morphs out there for heels, I guess I even have one in my Feet Morphs package???

Upvote 0
Create your starting pose with the feet in the correct rotated position. Before recording also set the feet to armed for record. Record your animation this will also record the correct posed feet for every frame and will keep them at you desired position/rotation.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom