Question Are any Creators making Classic Heels Shoes?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
I only got one that are like from one japanese Office Lady LOOK, but that's it. I don't see any others anywhere. And i'm talking about this kind Classic Heels . I'm mostly seeing with over the top straps or really high thigs like these heels
Alternate heels. I've tried looking in Free section and in Paid sites and there just isn't any of the Classic Heels. wondering why. Or If anyone knows where i can find some packs of classic heels in patreon paid or somewhere free? thanks

I only got one that are like from one japanese Office Lady LOOK, but that's it. I don't see any others anywhere. And i'm talking about this kind Classic Heels . I'm mostly seeing with over the top straps or really high thigs like these heels
Alternate heels. I've tried looking in Free section and in Paid sites and there just isn't any of the Classic Heels. wondering why. Or If anyone knows where i can find some packs of classic heels in patreon paid or somewhere free? thanks

These are modular heels where you can change the heel, sole, top, etc. and build any kind of preset you like.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom