Question How to adjust high heels/use prestigitis heel adjust plugin

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
Hello!
Can someone explain how to utilize prestigitis' heel adjust plugin to adjust high heels?
I have been trying to use it, specifically for these heels https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/platform-heels.3066/
I just don't know how I should go about saving the settings:
  • Should I reset the model's pose before making/saving the heel adjustments?
  • Is the plugin supposed to work with different pose presets?
    • When I load the plugin it turns the feet of the model differently than the loaded pose, making it look awkward.
  • Is this not a common issue people face with all heels? Is there some other approach or repository of heel preset files?
Thank you.

If I remember correctly, this plugin alters the feet shape with poses, not a morph?
If you apply an other pose preset, than you might reset/overwrite the current pose, including the poses from the plugin. So maybe try to apply the plugin after the pose preset, and then adjust the feets pose manually.
Though, you may click on the two feet/toes joints, swith them "on" and manually adjust the feets pose to the shoes anyways, without using the plugin.

Upvote 0
Hi, please forget my last posting.
I just have installed the plugin (I personally don't like high heels) for testing your issue, and I have thrown every pose, pose preset and even pose reset at this. It works for me like a charm. You can use the plugin options to adjust the pose, the height of the high heels (Z axis) and even the feet colliders.
Please make sure that you have downloaded the very last version.
There is an old version around that does not work with the current VaM version.

Upvote 0
Hi, please forget my last posting.
I just have installed the plugin (I personally don't like high heels) for testing your issue, and I have thrown every pose, pose preset and even pose reset at this. It works for me like a charm. You can use the plugin options to adjust the pose, the height of the high heels (Z axis) and even the feet colliders.
Please make sure that you have downloaded the very last version.
There is an old version around that does not work with the current VaM version.

Thanks for the response, I have been doing some more testing on my own as well.
I ended up using JayJayWon's UIAssist instead (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/uiassist-free.117/), which has the heel adjust built into it but it has some minor enhancements from the original plugin I was using. The clothing item needed to be flagged as Shoes tag first for it to show up in the UIAssist plugin.
It seems to work well, feet get a bit wonky when setting up the adjustments but then once playing a scene or animation it works great.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom