Help with Timeline atom (person) keeps turning around on their own

SparkyOU8

Reactions
Hello awesome creater community!
I need help with a Timeline issues. I am using ReignMocap ModelLab 3.0 and it has a button to turn the model around, facing away. I am trying to add a button that then has the model bend over, go to all four, then flat then back up, using IAmAfox just ass poses. I did this in a new animation and every time I play the animation the model try's or does turn back around facing me.

Things I have tried:
1. Re saved all of the poses in the correct direction under pose presets with store root node in pose
2. Created the animation starting with first pose in the right direction (facing away), using load pose preset, then in timeline More>Advanced keyframe tools>add all on controllers, then keyframe pose (note, control target is not one that loads). Then hit pose tab, use current pose, apply pose on transition, copy current pose, apply saved pose (not needed but tried). Overwrite pose etc. I also copied the first keyframe pose and pasted it into the last frame. Didn't help. Also loop is not on in edit tab. I thought using current pose saves the pose and all states including the location and direction coordinates.
3. At one point the animation would work facing away when testing in Timeline, then sometimes it would not.
4. I created/copied one of the existing buttons, renamed it Bend Over, changed the button trigger to play the animation.
5. I load the scene, hit the turn button and the model turns around, I hit my Bend Over button and the model turns around and then plays the Bend Over animation, turning around is notloaded as a button trigger in my UIButton. I tried adding an action to my UIButton to clear the animation first, Reciever Atom> Person, Reciever > AnimationControl, Reciever Target> AnimationReset. It does not help and exibits the same turn around behavior.
6. I also added the control target to the begining frame and end but it also did not help.

I searched many threads/wiki/github that suggested the items I tried above but none have fixed or explained why this keeps happing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom