Move a person with Timeline while in possession mode?

HolySchmidt

Reactions
Is it possible to make an animation where I can move the person that I already possess? Cause from what I remember when I tried it, you can't move the atoms that are possessed (head, hands). Is there a way to do this with timeline?

Thanks for help!

You can, I possess with embody then open timeline. I have plugin preset with timeline and enbody added. In timeline it then saves the targets. Select the targets you want to record and then MORE->RECORD ANIMATION. Note if you re-record make sure you select r"record extended length" but just click "START" and wait 5 sec to get in position. Then stop to end

Noob question: so I add the Timeline and Embody plugin to a Person Atom then follow the instructions in the above video, correct?

But what do you do to stop the animation? If you use your controller to hit stop on the menu interface, doesn't it record that hand motion also? How would you prevent that or edit it out?

Noob question: so I add the Timeline and Embody plugin to a Person Atom then follow the instructions in the above video, correct?

But what do you do to stop the animation? If you use your controller to hit stop on the menu interface, doesn't it record that hand motion also? How would you prevent that or edit it out?
yeah you need to edit...youll get some bad keyframes anyway that you will need to delete you. I usually just change the length of the animation

ex.gif

Back
Top Bottom