Moving Your Possessed Atom/Person...

noodldoodl

Reactions
...is it possible to move a possessed person in their entirety, as if they were a 1st person game character, using the VR joystick controllers, while in possession?

Yes, there is some movement of the POV/camera and they do seem to haphazardly follow when I use the VR joysticks, but if I wanted to walk across to a female character in a scene while in possession of a male atom is this actually possible? Even if they're not even looking like they're walking as such, if they are 'floating' then that's fine, but don't know a way of doing this and any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

N

Check out this plugin, it works pretty nice: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/balance.2320/

Otherwise you can make all nodes "off" but it's _weird_. Eventually in Embody I want to develop a solution but it might take a while...
I would love to see this in embody natively. I'm gonna try out balance to move my character. I was really suprised that the possession feature of VAM doesn't really support free movement or a real player character. But I also just started and had trouble figuring out stuff.

Back
Top Bottom