• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Moving Your Possessed Atom/Person...

noodldoodl

Reactions
...is it possible to move a possessed person in their entirety, as if they were a 1st person game character, using the VR joystick controllers, while in possession?

Yes, there is some movement of the POV/camera and they do seem to haphazardly follow when I use the VR joysticks, but if I wanted to walk across to a female character in a scene while in possession of a male atom is this actually possible? Even if they're not even looking like they're walking as such, if they are 'floating' then that's fine, but don't know a way of doing this and any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

N

Check out this plugin, it works pretty nice: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/balance.2320/

Otherwise you can make all nodes "off" but it's _weird_. Eventually in Embody I want to develop a solution but it might take a while...
I would love to see this in embody natively. I'm gonna try out balance to move my character. I was really suprised that the possession feature of VAM doesn't really support free movement or a real player character. But I also just started and had trouble figuring out stuff.

Back
Top Bottom