Question [Help] Unity Asset with Map Lightning

dantekazama

Reactions
Can someone explain to me, how to make Custom Unity Asset that I have spawn get affected by Map Lightning...
I have problem to sync the lightning with custom map that I've spawn Custom Map Asset like subway...
When I edit Map Lightning from Main Option, it's doesnt change anything, except my Character...
Even when I set the Brightness to Max, only my character Glow like a Sun, but not Custom Asset that I've spawned...

Hi, Unity assets lighting is (somewhat) indipendent from the build-in VaM lighting, if they have build-in light maps/sources. This is AFAIK, because the feature to load custom assets came long after the VaM figure lighting was implemented. To have some control over the lighting, you can try to load the assets without lights (radio button on asset loading menu) and/or to load the famous UnityAssetVamifier Plugin ( https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/unityassetvamifier.478/ ) . All of this depends on your light source in scene. Use this to lighten up your environment. The options for VaM figure lighting in the scene lighting menu are (almost) for the figures only ("glowing figure"). Maybe try to adjust the figures lighting to your custom scene, not the way around. You can also try to set the color picker at the main menue scene lighting tab from black to white, which means dark or light environment.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom