Genital G2F

jasik

3D Artist
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JasikJachu
Hello i need to find official daz genital model included in vam character. I need it for daz to make morph. any have link's ?

The G2 Daz genital models are geografts. You only get those with "Pro" bundles, or sometimes when they are on special sale with some characters. Vam uses its own model. You cannot port one to the other, AFAIK. Most Morphs created in Daz will port to Vam, as long as they are for a G2 model. I don't think you can change the gens in Daz and port that to Vam. The textures are not compatible either. Vam has its own UV for the G2F genital textures. It might help if you explained more about what you are trying to do.

Yes, that's it.
To make thing more complicated, you need the right version of it.
If I remember correctly VAM uses smoothing on the mesh, even with it disabled in preferences. But don't quote me on that.

Yes, that's it.
To make thing more complicated, you need the right version of it.
If I remember correctly VAM uses smoothing on the mesh, even with it disabled in preferences. But don't quote me on that.

According to the thread jasik quoted, it has to be version 1, not 2. I linked to the first version.

It seems like this link has been removed on rendorotica. Any ideas on how to get the genital model in the current year?

It seems like this link has been removed on rendorotica. Any ideas on how to get the genital model in the current year?
idk but i find the genital on other page last year. i have original file but u know... rules :D

I think it is it. i have "Readme" file here and i think its same update of this package.

I think it is it. i have "Readme" file here and i think its same update of this package.

Thanks for response. The reason I ask is because I downloaded DAZ and there are no genitals in base app (I understand why). I just need to know what package I need to find/pay for to get the genitals for males and females to convert into VAM. Then and only then I will attempt to make morphs and stuff like that.

Thanks for response. The reason I ask is because I downloaded DAZ and there are no genitals in base app (I understand why). I just need to know what package I need to find/pay for to get the genitals for males and females to convert into VAM. Then and only then I will attempt to make morphs and stuff like that.
It's not clear why you're trying to do this through Daz. Vam uses its own versions of the genital meshes. You can't bring them in from Daz to Vam. You would probably be better off exporting from Vam to Blender and then coming back in through Unity. I think this is how all the other morph developers are doing it.

It's not clear why you're trying to do this through Daz. Vam uses its own versions of the genital meshes. You can't bring them in from Daz to Vam. You would probably be better off exporting from Vam to Blender and then coming back in through Unity. I think this is how all the other morph developers are doing it.

This will probably go off the main topic then. I want to make morphs from the genitals from VAM. Im fairly new to the VAM CC arena. Not sure which guide is best for this and would like to know how to export the genitals (which i found is separate from the rest of the model) to blender and sculpt it there. I'm fairly experienced with unity so I can probably pick that up myself.

You should export your model into Daz and then export it out to Blender. Make whatever changes you need there (without changing vertices count) and then export your morph back into Daz. Save it as a morph asset which can then be interpreted by VAM.

This will probably go off the main topic then. I want to make morphs from the genitals from VAM. Im fairly new to the VAM CC arena. Not sure which guide is best for this and would like to know how to export the genitals (which i found is separate from the rest of the model) to blender and sculpt it there. I'm fairly experienced with unity so I can probably pick that up myself.

There is no guide for this at all but I guarantee the same rules apply in that the vert count and order must be retained

You will require the linked New Gens for Victoria 6 installed in Daz to do any modelling of the gens.

I got no idea if this works exactly like this since I have not done this but logically it should be 99% like my vam to blender guide

1. Open vam, load your model
2. Add the morph merge and split plugin and use this to create a merged morph
3. Using Chokaphis Vam to Daz application send the genital morph created by the morph merger plugin to daz
4. Load Daz3d, add Genesis2 Female
5. Load the genitals to the model
6. Dial in the converted genital morph to the new gens model
7. select and export the morphed new gens model as obj
8. Open blender, import as wavefront legacy obj and import this to blender making sure the keep vert order option is selected
9. Go to town without adding or subratcing any verts
10. Export as OBJ, keep vert order and selection only
11. In daz use morphs loader pro to import the edited obj
12. Dial in the new morph to check it working right
13. change any preferences you want such as the name and morph ranges
13. Save as morph asset like usual
14. move the new dsf to the morph folder (custom/atom/person/morphs/female_genitalia)

Hopefully that should be all thats needed.

Back
Top Bottom