Strap-on for females? W-latex genitals?

petu681

Reactions
Is there a way to get a working strap-on for females. A clothing maybe. I know there is a w-latex genitals clothing for male character by WeebU. Is there a way to convert that to a female?

I am also looking for an answer to this. Unfortunately, I think someone said on the discord that it's difficult or not a good idea to use as a clothing element because it is going to go everywhere when starting to get to bussiness. I also remember something like there was a second option that's also not good, so the best thing that's left is to have the model premade as desired (futa or dildo/strapon attached). Let me know if you found a solution to this. Thanks.

Found it:
The problem is that Vam clothing does not do solid objects well. So the phallus can't really be clothing; it needs to be a CUA. But CUA straps would be rigid, and will clip through the body as it bends and moves, so the straps are better as clothing.

Link.

This seems to be one of those things that is seemingly very simple to do yet actually very complicated. It would be cool to see a fully-intact clothing strap-on made, even if it had no collision. Maybe there would be a way to add additional colliders to it and make it work. I'm sure someone is smart enough to make something like this here. There are a lot of eggheads on this site. I'm not one of them, unfortunately...

This seems to be one of those things that is seemingly very simple to do yet actually very complicated. It would be cool to see a fully-intact clothing strap-on made, even if it had no collision. Maybe there would be a way to add additional colliders to it and make it work. I'm sure someone is smart enough to make something like this here. There are a lot of eggheads on this site. I'm not one of them, unfortunately...
Is there a problem with using the dildo and attaching it to the front of the body?
I was trying this, but obviously didn't get proper physics. It was almost working with a thrust plugin, but the aim was off.

Back
Top Bottom