Looking for tutorials on creating animations

nerfthenebel

Reactions
I am using just mouse and keyboard, no vr controller, and I can't find up to date tutorial on how to animate and record animations

I have been learning mainly by attending other animators' live streams on Discord and picking their brains with questions and ideas! The 3D Boobs Enclave comes to mind...

Damn, I can't see what plugin is he choosing, I have like 200 files to choose from after searching for the timeline plugin, and most of it throws errors on loading. I found one working with similar name but it has different UI and I can't follow. It's always like that with vam, hundreds of tutorials and nothing is up to date, they change everything too quick.

You want the latest version of AcidBubbles Timeline 6, and the plugin you want to add is the one that begins with "Atom" and then .cslist

(NOT the one that begins with control or timeline control)

Learning Timeline it's best to start with really simple things to understand the basics, like making a person wave in a loop.
With that working, do something a little harder. And then make something more complex.
Once you have the very basics of keyframed movements, open a simple scene and see how it's made. There will be a lot of trial and error, but after a while you will be able to do things much faster.

Back
Top Bottom