Fully interactive scene?

bigdabs

Reactions
Hey guys I am totally new here. Are there any scenes that are fully interactive. I’m thinking moving legs, hands, face, some skin physics. I’m struggling to find things users have created as most of it seems like “here’s a piece of the scene, make it yourself”

I dont know what you mean by skin physics but VaM in general is a sandbox. So you can do whatever you wanna do IF you have the creator edition. But its work, trust me.

The scene tryonmaster, might be worth looking at. I still have to add a few plugins to add to the experience. I add about 15+ additional plugins. Any way, add Alive plugin and learn how to use it. I think the scene comes with VAMMoan, learn how to use it, turn up to 4. SXS4 has some simple animation sex scenes with 50+ positions, but the same thing applies, learn those two plugins to start . There are tons of great plugins. Its worth the invested time to learn the basics. I think I know what you mean by skin physics. There are mouth, breast, glute, genital physics. It would be nice if any where you touched the skin there was a little physics, like on the face cheek or thigh or feet. It would be nice. Not sure if my PC could handle it though. The plugins are the key, even a simple scene with the person just standing there, can be made to appear alive to some extent with plugins. I am not even close to understanding this stuff, but at least with some plugins, I get some pretty good results.

Back
Top Bottom