Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

Easy Hair Collider Guide - Stop hair from clipping through futa breasts without using plugins (with bonus futa Haley)

View attachment 199457

Some of you I'm sure are aware of this little trick, but for everyone else, maybe this will come in handy for you. Personally, futas really aren't my thing, but I don't kink shame. It's all in good fun, right? :)

I decided to create this guide after reading some fellow vammers talking about how the clipping issue with futa breasts can be immersion breaking. I've known about (and used) this trick for quite a while on hairstyles that have rogue strands...

Read more about this resource...

I think you've just revolutionized the game my friend.
Oh I don't know about that. I feel like plenty of people have probably figured it out at this point. Or, maybe I screw around with VaM too much :p
One thing I forgot to mention in my guide is that if you turn physics on and tweak the settings, you can make the spheres move fairly accurately to the breast movement as well. Futas don't appear to have much in the way of jiggle physics (this was my first time messing around with a futa model), but there is a little and enabling physics can help the spheres move along with the breasts for maximum functionality.

嘿,通过你的教程我发现衣服穿模的问题也可以适用(主要是人物跳动时衣服穿过了乳房)。
不过你知道如何设置球体或者胶囊的参数,能够使其与乳房一起同步运动吗?

嘿,通过你的教程我发现衣服穿模的问题也可以适用(主要是人物跳动时衣服穿过了乳房)。
不过你知道如何设置球体或者胶囊的参数,能够使其与乳房一起同步运动吗?
HI thedx619! That honestly never crossed my mind but it makes sense! I would start by enabling physics for the spheres. That creates more realistic movement and then adjust the friction, drag, and bounciness sliders :)

that would be really cool if someone made a plugin that could do this automatically, especially since it works on clothing too!
Maybe with the option to specify how far off the skin the spheres should be with additional spheres around the nipples as well
An option to have an elongated capsule between the breasts so that sim clothing will span the cleavage (rather than form fitting around each breast) works as well.
But doing it manually and modifying all the spheres/capsules for each look is very tedious.

1706561468228.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom