Question Dynamic Audio? Is there any way to dynamically add audio files to a scene?

Yes. You can merge load a scene into the current scene that you created earlier with sounds, or you can make the sounds as assetbundles and play them using MacGruber's RandomSoundfromAB plugin (Logicbricks).
I made a guide a few days ago that showcases the latter in a scalable way. Very useful if you already created your ElevenLabs collections ;)

Upvote 0
Yes. You can merge load a scene into the current scene that you created earlier with sounds, or you can make the sounds as assetbundles and play them using MacGruber's RandomSoundfromAB plugin (Logicbricks).
I made a guide a few days ago that showcases the latter in a scalable way. Very useful if you already created your ElevenLabs collections ;)

Right on, I guess there are a few ways to go about it. I found a way using dub's AudioMate.

Add AudioMate to any atom (probably audio source), add your clips to a collection in there, and then save a preset of that AudioSource atom.
When you load the preset in any scene, the audio files are added automatically to the scene.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom