DiviningForeskin

Plugins DiviningForeskin

redeyes updated DiviningForeskin with a new update entry:

Bug fixes for null references + error message for those missing those missing morphs dependencies

Bug fixes for null references + error message for those missing those missing morphs dependencies

In particular

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've this when i load the plugin:
Capture d’écran 2023-05-05 110606.png

I've dl all dependencies but not working :(

EDIT: AFter delete and ré-install it's working.

Last edited:
I've this when i load the plugin:
View attachment 241612

I've dl all dependencies but not working :(

EDIT: AFter delete and ré-install it's working.
what did you delete? the plugin from the scene or the morphe var file from vam folder and reinstall? could also just be you needed to restart vam after downloading?

what did you delete? the plugin from the scene or the morphe var file from vam folder and reinstall? could also just be you needed to restart vam after downloading?
Delete the plugin, ré-sintall and reboot VaM.

The way I do it is to set it penis base to parent control to pelvis and then control the pelvis with in your case timeline
Thank you! Great idea, but I just have some old timeline animations that animate penisBaseControl...
Would be great if there way to let users control penisBaseControl and tip and mid as well...

Thank you! Great idea, but I just have some old timeline animations that animate penisBaseControl...
Would be great if there way to let users control penisBaseControl and tip and mid as well...
Well there is, there's a drop down menu in the plugin to select "Penis position" - doesn't that work?

Really awesome plugin, thank you very much! (y)

If you ever have time, would you consider doing something like this for female BJ lips morph (or Lips Pucker), for blow job female lips animation?

Or maybe universal plugin, where you can specify 2 custom targets and list of morphs and their range, and it would change depending on distance between those 2 custom targets? :unsure:
Here you go :)

Awesome plugin BUT, could you please explain why, i set the plugin how i want, save the scene but when i reload it the plugin settings go back to default?
did i missed something? saving settings is a feature still to be implemented? thank you!!

Awesome plugin BUT, could you please explain why, i set the plugin how i want, save the scene but when i reload it the plugin settings go back to default?
did i missed something? saving settings is a feature still to be implemented? thank you!!
Is it all settings? any in particular? details matter in debugging.

Is it all settings? any in particular? details matter in debugging.
All settings for what i know, at least those i change (hand offset, foreskin not affected, etc)..
If can help i have latest vam version and no errors appear in the log when i load the scene. Scene only has 1 human atom. I use a trigger to disable the plugin on some animations since is not needed and another trigger to reactivate the plugin in the animations where i need it.
I tried already to save the scene with the plugin turned on or off, result doesn't change, i change settings, all works great until i load the scene again, i also tried using the plugin in another hub available scene but result is same...plugin settings aren't saved...
Thank you for checking!

redeyes updated DiviningForeskin with a new update entry:

Added Chest target with offsets for tit wank + foreskin shouldn't flicker between target distances

Added Chest target with offsets which should work for a tit wank scene
Adjusted logic around foreskin targetting, it was using the penis retargeting method which lead to flicker in morph when it suddenly decides to switch target, now it's pulling back foreskin based on which ever target happens to be closest which leads to a smoother change of distance between targets and so smooth morph

Read the rest of this update entry...

All settings for what i know, at least those i change (hand offset, foreskin not affected, etc)..
If can help i have latest vam version and no errors appear in the log when i load the scene. Scene only has 1 human atom. I use a trigger to disable the plugin on some animations since is not needed and another trigger to reactivate the plugin in the animations where i need it.
I tried already to save the scene with the plugin turned on or off, result doesn't change, i change settings, all works great until i load the scene again, i also tried using the plugin in another hub available scene but result is same...plugin settings aren't saved...
Thank you for checking!
Sorry, I've been trying to get it to not remember, but it seems to work for me. I can make changes to the plugin, save the scene, do a hard reset (like quiting and restarting VAM) and it loads with the settings.

My only guess is the method you're using to switch the plugin on/off is coursing a reload of the plugin, that will reset the settings for sure.

Great plugin! One suggestion. Could you please add a option to turn of penis tip rotation controlled by the plugin?
Seems like it's already possible for base and middle but not the tip.
It creates problems when used with bj scenes.

Great plugin! One suggestion. Could you please add a option to turn of penis tip rotation controlled by the plugin?
Seems like it's already possible for base and middle but not the tip.
It creates problems when used with bj scenes.
It's probably easy to add this in terms of if it's off for base then it's off for tip - but do you want it on for base but off for tip? there's a danger here off too many check boxes and sliders

Sorry, I've been trying to get it to not remember, but it seems to work for me. I can make changes to the plugin, save the scene, do a hard reset (like quiting and restarting VAM) and it loads with the settings.

My only guess is the method you're using to switch the plugin on/off is coursing a reload of the plugin, that will reset the settings for sure.
Ok, as long as i know is a problem on my side and works for everyone else, i can work on a solution
thank you for checking =)

It's probably easy to add this in terms of if it's off for base then it's off for tip - but do you want it on for base but off for tip? there's a danger here off too many check boxes and sliders

When I only activate foreskin pullback and Penis Rotation = ON, I can manually set a rotate value for the penis base and middle but not for the tip.
Maybe because of the (I set it to 0.00) force tip to target function? Would be great if the manual tip adjustment would also be possible.

Just an addition, could be that the plugin doesn't save my settings when is used on a futa character?
I don't see why should act like this but, i really tried everything (removed plugin totally, cleaned json cache, etc..) but still, i set options, i save scene, reload it (the scene) and the plugin goes back to default settings. All other plugins i have in the scene save my settings so, is not a security thing or else...i'm really puzzled...
P.S. I also removed the trigger that disabled the plugin but, result is same...

Back
Top Bottom