DiviningForeskin

Plugins DiviningForeskin

Ok - maybe multiple bugs - can you confirm and try both?
It seems to have been the file you sent actually. The updated ver from hub still makes it break
Edit: I'm not sure if it makes any difference but i have both installed in different folders

Ok put some more catches and error messages

Thanks @ulfberth - pretty sure I got 1 bug down now

Attachments

• DiviningForeskin.cs
    57 KB · Views: 0
ErrorLog2.jpg

It seems to have been the file you sent actually. The updated ver from hub still makes it break
Edit: I'm not sure if it makes any difference but i have both installed in different folders
Different folders doesn't matter - if you put plugin on the scene instead of a person that will error or did - last file should fix that

ok - going to add ton a logging, give me a minute or 2

ok try this please

Attachments

• DiviningForeskin.cs
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
are you making sure to resave your scenes with the new plugin installed and delete the old plugin from scene?

Yes, I'm always loading my deafult scene without any plugin, then I load the plugin and..... nothing changes :cry:

Yes, I'm always loading my deafult scene without any plugin, then I load the plugin and..... nothing changes :cry:
you can share the scene here - just drag the .json file directly to the chat window

I want to remind you that the plugin works, but the constant error logging causes it to drop more than 100 fps.

It's a missing morphe - I think that's what's coursing this
Do you have the following?
Frsk_Scale_Point
Frsk_Globe
Gl_Big
Gl_Small
G2MGensSkinMove
PBMFS01

And did you download this dependancy?

It's a missing morphe - I think that's what's coursing this
Do you have the following?
Frsk_Scale_Point ------ YES
Frsk_Globe ------------ YES
Gl_Big------------------ YES
Gl_Small---------------- YES
G2MGensSkinMove --- NO
PBMFS01 ---------------YES

And did you download this dependancy? -------- NO

Now I really don't know it this is good or bad :oops:

Are all these morphs necessary?

Now I really don't know it this is good or bad :oops:

Are all these morphs necessary?
They all built in execpt for G2MGensSkinMove which you'll need to download - if you can try it and confirm that solves your issue than I know what it was

Well, I dowloaded the morphs and now NO red messages!! 😂😂😂 only constant blue messages.....50fps drops

Tested V5 again and it works perfectly!!!

I don't know how to say thanks for your time, thanks for your work! and thanks for solve my problem....

Thank you!!! ;)👏👏👏👏👏

No problem and thanks for testing things out, got to the bottom of the problem and no doubt more people are suffering from this without realising. Next version I'm about to upload to fail with a great big go download the morphe message :)

Back
Top Bottom