DiviningForeskin

Plugins DiviningForeskin

redeyes

Featured Contributor
Reactions
redeyes submitted a new resource:

DiviningForeskin - Adds foreskin pullback to DiviningRod Plugin

Based on ToumeiHitsuji DiviningRod https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/diviningrod.8992/

This extends/replaces the plugin to add foreskin pull back from any hand, mouth, Vagina or Anus. This regardless of what you select for targeting or female/male. It will pull back based on the closest target to the base of the penis.

Also has selection for foreskin morphe
Also control selection of penis base postion/rotation type, On, comply, Off, ParentLink, PhysicsLink (really tempt to...

Read more about this resource...

redeyes updated DiviningForeskin with a new update entry:

Add G2MGensSkinMove to add shaft skin movement and Foreskin pull offset + extras

Added G2MGensSkinMove to add shaft skin movement
Added Foreskin pull offset
Added a few more morphes to help with look
Also the morphe PBMFS01 is always activited along with which ever morphe you choice as this makes the glide over penis head better
Also foreskin targeting is now based on nearest to mid penis point

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is great!
However, is there a way that you'd be able to add the ability for us to specify an AnimationPattern that can be used for the morphs instead(as an alternative, in turn disabling current morphs automatically being used)? That way we can have our own set of morphs that are adjusted for this? Whenever I add this to my characters, it deforms their appendage cuz it's adjusting a bunch of morphs that are already used, or ones that conflict with ones that are used, causing abnormal looks. With the predefined morphs that are selected (currently in the plugin), it limits the spectrum of looks the appendage can have.

If it could be based off an AnimationPattern, this would be legendary as far as versatility goes.

Last edited:
This is great!
However, is there a way that you'd be able to add the ability for us to specify an AnimationPattern that can be used for the morphs instead(as an alternative, in turn disabling current morphs automatically being used)? That way we can have our own set of morphs that are adjusted for this? Whenever I add this to my characters, it deforms their appendage cuz it's adjusting a bunch of morphs that are already used, or ones that conflict with ones that are used, causing abnormal looks. With the predefined morphs that are selected (currently in the plugin), it limits the spectrum of looks the appendage can have.

If it could be based off an AnimationPattern, this would be legendary as far as versatility goes.
Interesting idea, though more complicated than you think. Yes I'm playing with different morphes but in different ways. If they were all 0->1 in range than it can work, but some of these are going backwards, 1->0 and not all to that scale either

What might work, but is a ton of work, is to be able to add a list of morphes and their ranges

For reference the list of morphes I'm playing with are

foreskinmorphe_choice = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName(_foreskinMorpheChooser.val);
Frsk_Scale_Point = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Frsk_Scale_Point");
Frsk_Globe = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Frsk_Globe");
GI_big = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Gl_Big");
GI_small = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Gl_Small");
G2MGensSkinMove = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("G2MGensSkinMove");
PBMFS01 = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("PBMFS01");

Out of interest, can you share the problematic model?

Interesting idea, though more complicated than you think. Yes I'm playing with different morphes but in different ways. If they were all 0->1 in range than it can work, but some of these are going backwards, 1->0 and not all to that scale either

What might work, but is a ton of work, is to be able to add a list of morphes and their ranges

For reference the list of morphes I'm playing with are

foreskinmorphe_choice = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName(_foreskinMorpheChooser.val);
Frsk_Scale_Point = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Frsk_Scale_Point");
Frsk_Globe = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Frsk_Globe");
GI_big = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Gl_Big");
GI_small = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("Gl_Small");
G2MGensSkinMove = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("G2MGensSkinMove");
PBMFS01 = morphUI.GetMorphByDisplayName("PBMFS01");

Out of interest, can you share the problematic model?
I dunno if I cud share it without also sharing the dozen or more custom morphs I made. For me though, my model's use morphs in the negative range aswell(some also going into the postive range 3-4times limits, to accommodate for ranges that are negative,) and thats where the issues are, I think. I also use Frsk_Scale_Point, Frsk_Globe, GI_big, GI_small, and PBMFS01, as far as the list of morphs you mentioned. So the moment I add this plugin, it sets all those morphs to values that the plugin wants. Thus sometimes drastically, sometimes not as much, changing the whole look of the appendage, causing major clipping of the Glan Head, or extreme oversized foreskin.

Last edited:
I dunno if I cud share it without also sharing the dozen or more custom morphs I made. For me though, my model's use morphs in the negative range aswell(some also going into the postive range 3-4times limits, to accommodate for ranges that are negative,) and thats where the issues are, I think. I also use Frsk_Scale_Point, Frsk_Globe, GI_big, GI_small, and PBMFS01, as far as the list of morphs you mentioned. So the moment I add this plugin, it sets all those morphs to values that the plugin wants. Thus sometimes drastically, sometimes not as much, changing the whole look of the appendage, causing major clipping of the Glan Head, or extreme oversized foreskin.
Yeah I guess there's no much I can do about that until I find time to work on exposing this morphes used as a list that anyone can configure. It's not top of my priority at the moment, but I agree it would be a nice addition.
Though, exposing the current values as sliders that people can set themselves is quite easy - I'll look into it.

I'm mostly working on Vag/anus/mouth target point at the moment though

Really awesome plugin, thank you very much! (y)

If you ever have time, would you consider doing something like this for female BJ lips morph (or Lips Pucker), for blow job female lips animation?

Or maybe universal plugin, where you can specify 2 custom targets and list of morphs and their range, and it would change depending on distance between those 2 custom targets? :unsure:

Yeah I guess there's no much I can do about that until I find time to work on exposing this morphes used as a list that anyone can configure. It's not top of my priority at the moment, but I agree it would be a nice addition.
Though, exposing the current values as sliders that people can set themselves is quite easy - I'll look into it.

I'm mostly working on Vag/anus/mouth target point at the moment though
Yea, unfortunately I dont know much about coding. I know plugins like Pimped Pump Trigger by dub, has a feature in it that lets you target the "Current Time" value of an AnimationPattern, to use with it's own reference of 0-1. Thought I might mention it, in case you end up getting time, or decide to look into using/being able to utilize an AnimationPattern for the morphs.

Really awesome plugin, thank you very much! (y)

If you ever have time, would you consider doing something like this for female BJ lips morph (or Lips Pucker), for blow job female lips animation?

Or maybe universal plugin, where you can specify 2 custom targets and list of morphs and their range, and it would change depending on distance between those 2 custom targets? :unsure:
As it happens, I've been playing with mouths offsets at the moment and yeah, was thinking the same...

Only question is whether to add to this plugin or create a new one

I'll experiement with this one though - so many more ideas from this

i'm having the same problem with both diviningForeskin and diviningRod. The problem is that the plugin just stop working as soon as i reload a saved scene with it. But for DiviningForeskin i at least get a error log. To "fix" the error i have to renable the plugin which is ofc not hard to do just inconvenient
1683166334283.png

i'm having the same problem with both diviningForeskin and diviningRod. The problem is that the plugin just stop working as soon as i reload a saved scene with it. But for DiviningForeskin i at least get a error log. To "fix" the error i have to renable the plugin which is ofc not hard to do just inconvenient
View attachment 241135
can you share the scene? or point too it? That error is really annoying in that it really gives no clues at to the line of code in question. But as it says, something is being referenced, without it having anything assigned too it.

redeyes updated DiviningForeskin with a new update entry:

Added unique offsets for mouth and vagina/anus

This adds offsets to pullback foreskin on entering mouth and vagina/anus

Also tweaked default mouth targeting offset to point more at the mouth than the nose
Removed PBMFS01 as a morphe option, easier than adding if statements - shout if you really think you need it.
Penis Mid and tip rotation, now follow the plugin logic for On, off,comply when manually setting base rotation, so for instance when setting base to On, mid is on and tip is comply - original plugin logic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

can you share the scene? or point too it? That error is really annoying in that it really gives no clues at to the line of code in question. But as it says, something is being referenced, without it having anything assigned too it.

Attachments

• Ulfberto.DiviningForeskin_Test_MM.1.var
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ulfberto.DiviningForeskin_Test_MM.1.var.depend.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Doesn't want to error for me, must be a timing thing, worst type of bug

However I spotted something that could be null at the point of reference - can you try this? (also same issue is in the orignal DivingRod)

Attachments

• DiviningForeskin.cs
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
Ok another test script
Can you tell me what you see in the blue log as I'm printing this
SuperController.LogMessage("_gen1 " + _gen1 + " _gen2 " + _gen2 + " _gen3 " + _gen3);

@trackingshield - feel free to test and report here

I'm really struggling to reproduce the bug and this one needs squashing as those prints are killing performance

Attachments

• DiviningForeskin.cs
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
It doesn't matter to the author. The most important thing for him is to fight those who call a spade a spade)

View attachment 241454
Sorry I don't understand, but feel free to test the last script and send me a report. Seems this bug is a effecting a few people, just annoyling not me! makes it hard squash

Doesn't want to error for me, must be a timing thing, worst type of bug

However I spotted something that could be null at the point of reference - can you try this? (also same issue is in the orignal DivingRod)
I'm not sure if it was this one or your last hub update but it fixed for me now 🙏

Sorry but I've tried two times the last file and the problem persists in my game :(:oops:

Sorry but I've tried two times the last file and the problem persists in my game :(:oops:
Ok but perhaps the error message changed? you can cut n paste directly from within vam to here for the blue and red log boxes

Back
Top Bottom