DiviningForeskin

Plugins DiviningForeskin

Just an addition, could be that the plugin doesn't save my settings when is used on a futa character?
I don't see why should act like this but, i really tried everything (removed plugin totally, cleaned json cache, etc..) but still, i set options, i save scene, reload it (the scene) and the plugin goes back to default settings. All other plugins i have in the scene save my settings so, is not a security thing or else...i'm really puzzled...
P.S. I also removed the trigger that disabled the plugin but, result is same...
Are you saving the scene? and then reloading?

Yeah I'm saving then when I re-open it resets everything

Yeah I'm saving then when I re-open it resets everything
Well I found a bug while looking at this, it would course it to fail to load so that would look like a reset - this seems to work for me, it saves and on reloading a scene it has the settings I'd set

Well I found a bug while looking at this, it would course it to fail to load so that would look like a reset - this seems to work for me, it saves and on reloading a scene it has the settings I'd set

Omg this is divine foreskin I meant divin lips and hands!

Omg this is divine foreskin I meant divin lips and hands!
oh - well that case it's easy - divininglipsandhands is only session or scene plugin. So how are you running it ? if running as a session you need to save the session preferences after you make them the changes so it not only loads up the plugin as a session but also with your settings - I'll also check and confirm the settings are loaded but I think they

oh - well that case it's easy - divininglipsandhands is only session or scene plugin. So how are you running it ? if running as a session you need to save the session preferences after you make them the changes so it not only loads up the plugin as a session but also with your settings - I'll also check and confirm the settings are loaded but I think they

Oooh! I wasn't aware of that, I'm definitely running as a scene plugin. Is it the same for a scene plugin? save prefs?

Congratulations on a great plugin!!!
A question: Is possible to remove the use and lock of those morphs even when foreskin movement is disabled? there is no way i can zero those morphs, unless divining foreskin is totally disabled.
1687827554614.png

I tend (and i some think others too) to use the plugin without any foreskin usage, i use it only for the better grip and the other features
thank you =)

Congratulations on a great plugin!!!
A question: Is possible to remove the use and lock of those morphs even when foreskin movement is disabled? there is no way i can zero those morphs, unless divining foreskin is totally disabled.
View attachment 262110
I tend (and i some think others too) to use the plugin without any foreskin usage, i use it only for the better grip and the other features
thank you =)
I can look into that

redeyes updated DiviningForeskin with a new update entry:

Removed constant zeroing of foreskin morphes when deactivating foreskin pullback + bug fix

Removed constant zeroing of foreskin morphes when deactivating foreskin pullback + bug fix

Before with the plugin active, even with foreskin pullback turned off a user was unable to set the morphs themselves (because it was actively setting all the morphes to 0) now it resets the morphs to 0 once when turning off foreskin pullback which leaves users free to select morph amounts themselves.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@redeyes
Thank you for latest update (.12). That one fixed morphs that could not be changed BUT:

1687965290410.png

This morph is always at 0.320 and can't be changed (was like this even on previous versions).
If i disable the plugin, it goes to zero and i can change it. Is intended?
Thank you again!

Last edited:

SWITCHED/NEW DEPENDENCY to vamtastic's Penis skin morph which is CC-BY (also I think it's better)

I've switched to VamTastic's Penis skin morph which they've set to CC-BY so this plugin can now be included in paid stuff

I also think this is a better morph anyway

Better targeting around Penis (No more wondering penises!) + more realistic foreskin pullback

Add cylinder targeting area projected from penis base - this leads to better targeting and let go of target. No more wondering penises!
Added logic to pullback based on where target enters cylinder. The effect remove the pullback of foreskin when coming from the side which is unrealistic.

Can we use our own morphs with this? or target a AnimationPattern for it's morphs utilizing its "current time"?

There seems to be a bug when reloading a scene and trying to trigger a setting of the plugin.

When you add the plugin in a scene, the plugin can be found and a trigger can be set.

If you reload the scene and want to trigger a setting of the plugin, the plugin can not be found, only after you reload the plugin.

There seems to be a bug when reloading a scene and trying to trigger a setting of the plugin.

When you add the plugin in a scene, the plugin can be found and a trigger can be set.

If you reload the scene and want to trigger a setting of the plugin, the plugin can not be found, only after you reload the plugin.
sorry this a bit beyond me, not sure it's my code or just how VAM works. seems odd though, perhaps ask on discord?

It looks like settings for control of rotation and position does not work? v17

I tried to switch off rotation in plugin but it's turned on (controlled by plugin) after scene reload.

Back
Top Bottom