• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Answered Creating advanced custom asset

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I don't know if someone else other than @meshedvr can answer that, but I'm trying anyway : is there a way to create a custom assets that is working like for instance Environments > AptJacuzzi ?

The simple fact that the asset is available in "add atoms" through a sub-category, is immediately working AND configurable on some sub-atoms is really cool. I was wondering if we were able to produce an asset that would work like that and appear in these default atoms ?

Good news! User-created atoms with same load performance as native atoms and proper shaders is coming in 2.X. There will also be an all-new atom browser with tags/search/etc.

It might be possible for someone to create a plugin that allows extending the atoms list in 1.X, but it would probably be a bit difficult to write. I can't devote time to this without delaying 2.X.

Upvote 0
Cool ! Ok, I'll do something else for the time being, can't wait to see that in 2.x :]
Thank you meshed.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom