Clothing ReWrapper

Plugins Clothing ReWrapper

I still can't understand how to use it. Can someone explain? I put on clothes on my person that doesn't fit write, how i rewrap it with this plugin? Video in the post doesn't help. It's like he missed the begining. I mean when i active clothing creator i don see red mask on character face.

Import your clothing through the clothing creator but do not save it yet...just import
Load the plugin onto the plugin tab of the person atom
go to the plugin menu and work from there
If satisfied with your result, go back to the clothing creator and save it.

Also, use version 3....as version 4 seems to be broken for many users.

Import your clothing through the clothing creator but do not save it yet...just import
Load the plugin onto the plugin tab of the person atom
go to the plugin menu and work from there
If satisfied with your result, go back to the clothing creator and save it.

Also, use version 3....as version 4 seems to be broken for many users.
Where i can find version 3? VaM hub has only las version.

And what if it's not my clothing? I'm using downloaded clothing.

Where i can find version 3? VaM hub has only las version.

And what if it's not my clothing? I'm using downloaded clothing.
This is not for editing other people clothes. This is for people creating clothing, during the import process to get more control over how it fits.

But incase anyone doesn't know, you can click the history tab for a resource to find older versions to download.

This is not for editing other people clothes. This is for people creating clothing, during the import process to get more control over how it fits.

But incase anyone doesn't know, you can click the history tab for a resource to find older versions to download.

Aaahhh... Okay. It's just this plugin was recomendet to someone who was tryin to make clothes for futa model. With a bulge and everything.

Back
Top Bottom