[Clothing Plugin] Static Clothing

Plugins [Clothing Plugin] Static Clothing

So, I'm about to check this out but am wondering, does this essentially allow you to use the clothing morphed in its base state...in other words, NOT affected by the morphs of the person atom? So let's take glasses like in the photo for example, does this essentially allow the clothing to just become similar to a CUA as far as not changing shape but still being connected to the person atom's head node? Thanks

Hello Stopper, I recently used this plug in the accessories of my new character Peach, and I found some problems that I explain in the video:
Just wanted to let you know and maybe encourage you to correct them if possible... who knows, maybe. 🫣

Any chances of making a standalone version of this, not requiring the use of the clothing plugin manager?

Any chances of making a standalone version of this, not requiring the use of the clothing plugin manager?
You mean like applying the plugin to a character and selecting clothing from a list? I wasn't planning on it but it probably wouldn't be too hard.

I'm unable to save a pose when using this plugin or wearable CUA (either vanilla,timeline or bodylanguage), the pose button is greyed out

I'm unable to save a pose when using this plugin or wearable CUA (either vanilla,timeline or bodylanguage), the pose button is greyed out
That's odd. I don't recall seeing that issue before but I'll try to reproduce. Are there other plugins loaded?

Back
Top Bottom