Plugin Clothing Test Sunglasses

Clothing Plugin Clothing Test Sunglasses

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

Plugin Clothing Test Sunglasses - A test pair of sunglasses using the StaticClothing plugin

A test pair of sunglasses that have been repackaged to use the StaticClothing plugin.

Meant only do serve as a demo for the guide:

Original import by @mopedlampe available here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/glasses-as-clothing-items-female-male.18458/

Read more about this resource...

When I try to load this I get:

Exception during plugin script Init: System.Exception: Unable to find clothing item.
at Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Tried both wearing and not wearing the example glasses, tried as a person plugin and session. Latest VAM version. Did I miss a step?

When I try to load this I get:

Exception during plugin script Init: System.Exception: Unable to find clothing item.
at Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Tried both wearing and not wearing the example glasses, tried as a person plugin and session. Latest VAM version. Did I miss a step?

You don't need to add the plugin. It should get added to the clothing item automatically. There should be a Plugins tab in the customization UI of the clothing.

@Stopper any chance you can add this to all clothing or inform me how to do it where we have an up/dwn/left/right movement adjust capability? I ask because there's a lot of clothes than can benefit from this awesomeness where they just need a little nudge like this to fit right, or even, dare I say, perfect :)

Love this, quick question. I noticed this version of the sunglasses doesn't let me modify any materials. Is that just this sample or is it an effect of the plugin? I thought maybe it changed the clothing item into a CUA but adding vamifier as a plugin didn't seem to work either. Just curious. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom