Question Can I use screenshot like Koikatu or HoneySelect camera position?

chenrong

Reactions
I want change camera position quickly, like ilusion game CharaStudio.exe in Koikatu/HoneySelect , it can choose camera position 1~9.
have any plugin can do it?

Not sure what you need exactly. But if you like to repeated like take screenshots from the same positions, e.g. for advertising your clothing, looks, etc. this may save a lot of time. SuperShot can take multiple shots "at once".

Alternatively using SuperShot with a SequenceMachine brick from LogicBricks going through a number of subscenes. You could lock the part you want to show off (e.g. your clothing), so it does not change with the subscene, but pose, light setup, etc. does. Look at example 26 from the LogicBricks demos.

Upvote 0
Not sure what you need exactly. But if you like to repeated like take screenshots from the same positions, e.g. for advertising your clothing, looks, etc. this may save a lot of time. SuperShot can take multiple shots "at once".

Alternatively using SuperShot with a SequenceMachine brick from LogicBricks going through a number of subscenes. You could lock the part you want to show off (e.g. your clothing), so it does not change with the subscene, but pose, light setup, etc. does. Look at example 26 from the LogicBricks demos.
Thank you for reply ;)
I'm newly here and i wanna photo in the same position after my change the chothing or another.
This is amazing plugin for me.

I'll learn about LogicBricks tonight, the plugin looks very wonderful, and thank you very much :LOL:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom