• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BrowserAssist (Free)

Plugins BrowserAssist (Free)

I wouldnt expect that to happen in BrowserAssist. You should still be able to view presets from older VARs if they've been removed in newer versions. BA always shows the latest version of each individual file.
I was mistaken when I said presets, they were individual scenes for each outfit, but the newest var only has one scene, so the old ones are only accessible via default browser for me.

JayJayWon updated BrowserAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

BrowserAssist v1.26.0 Update

New Features:
  • New option to toggle the resource names on the main resource browser to be visible, allowing more resources to be visible on one screen page.
  • Combi-tags now allow filtering based on Resource name and path. Options to filter on whether the resource name/path contains or starts with a specified string.
  • Target person atoms will now be auto selected based on the Gender tag for relevant resource types (e.g. selecting an Appearance preset tagged as Male will auto...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No worries, maybe it could be a easier if we can setup a queued load or trigger preset load after scene load completes.
The patreons only version (v2.20 out today) now allows you to trigger operations (like preset load) after a scene loads.

guys, maybe I'm completely stupid, but if I install this plugin when starting VAM I get this. And that’s it, nothing happens, there is no start menu, nothing. It just endlessly loads something.

Jay...Love your plugins...how can I view (only active clothing, plugins etc.) for the current scene? Thanks in advance

Jay...Love your plugins...how can I view (only active clothing, plugins etc.) for the current scene? Thanks in advance
For clothing there is an option under Tags for 'Only Worn'
1717434690906.png

There's no equivalent for Plugins currently

JayJayWon updated BrowserAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

BrowserAssist v1.27.1 Update

New Features:
  • New Tag Categories allow user created tags to be grouped into user defined Tag Categories.
  • Custom tag colors can be configured per Tag Category
  • New 'Force Not Real' toggle for Clothing items. Will persistently force the VAM 'Real Clothing" setting to be false each time the clothing items is worn. Allows the setting to override those stored by package creators of clothing items and presets. The 'Real Clothing' item toggle was introduced into VAM to support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi JayJay
Has anyone ever asked about the following for loading pose presets from the browser...
An option to supress loading any morph's that are included in the pose preset file?

There's a wealth of great poses out there that I'm sure end up frustrating folks when they load morphs too, especially when they aren't even pose morphs.

Hi JayJay
Has anyone ever asked about the following for loading pose presets from the browser...
An option to supress loading any morph's that are included in the pose preset file?

There's a wealth of great poses out there that I'm sure end up frustrating folks when they load morphs too, especially when they aren't even pose morphs.
No one has asked, but it seems like a sensible thing to have. I'll add it to my to do list.

I noticed that when I restore from a backup the tag categories remain in place but all other created tags associated with scenes disappear. Is this a normal function of the plugin backup?

I noticed that when I restore from a backup the tag categories remain in place but all other created tags associated with scenes disappear. Is this a normal function of the plugin backup?
Assuming you are talking about the backup and restore features here:
1718201375836.png

then no that is not normal function. In fact the main point of the backup is to backup your Tags.

I just tested it a couple of times on backups I've made and I didnt have any issues. Can you describe more details. When were the backups taken? What version of the plugin are you using? Do you get any error messages? What exact steps are you taking?

My intent was to create a few tags then later assign them to scenes. After creating a five tags is when I made the backup. It appears that the tags are not saved if they are not assigned to a scene. For example, I added a tag to Farger's nebula spheres called "space". The tag "space" appears in the tag dropdown and I am able to back it up. However, if I uncheck the box to remove it from nebula spheres and do a backup the tag will disappear. I did not receive an error message and I am using version 58. For now my workaround will be to simply assign all new tags to one scene and leave them all active during backups.

My intent was to create a few tags then later assign them to scenes. After creating a five tags is when I made the backup. It appears that the tags are not saved if they are not assigned to a scene. For example, I added a tag to Farger's nebula spheres called "space". The tag "space" appears in the tag dropdown and I am able to back it up. However, if I uncheck the box to remove it from nebula spheres and do a backup the tag will disappear. I did not receive an error message and I am using version 58. For now my workaround will be to simply assign all new tags to one scene and leave them all active during backups.
Yes that is expected behaviour. Tags that are not assigned to any resources wont exist after plugin restart.

Back
Top Bottom