• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

No problem mate, this is just something I don't see a real problem and if it was, the problem might be caused by VAM itself. Did you try how it looks without BL?

Q1: I think I explained this to you before but here we go: The males (and dildos) have a stimulation and they can cum. If they cum inside the particles will drip out of the orifice. So, if you want to invoke it you should press Q or trigger a male orgasm. :)
Yes yes... you already told me about that but it looks so much as a "pussy drip" that I've forgot your answer. I love it... too sad that sometime I have to disable particles to avoid going in slowmo... (i need to update my hardware... -.-).

About the gap I totally agree with you, it's not a real problem and yes, I can confirm that it's look-related (with other models all works good). Don't misuderstand me, I'm not focused so much on this because I think that it's a big problem, I'm just trying to understand if there is some sort of easy workaround because I really like this look and I'm reporting my steps only to have some feedback from you. You already said that modding these colliders brokes BL internals. The point is, I'm not seeing big problems and, since I try to make my scene the more stable possible, I'm reporting my steps so that you may point me to the things that I have to pay attention to if I keep these colliders modded.

And now that you say that, no... I've not tested if the gap happen even without BL... :unsure: I'll check and let you know (just for information).

Anyway... I want to say that I started with the idea of modding my setup to make use of BL... now, after a bunch of sessions, I'm beginning to think that, instead, it could be better if I rethink all my setup from zero, all around BL! There are so many things that I love of these plugins... :love:

Uh... one last thing: The Dynamic Stim Regression going to zero seems to be a concrete problem (you said it should never set to zero). It keeps happening. Not sure of what trigger this but it may be have something to do with slapping\slaps triggers and\or time you leave the girl untouched. I'll report if I found a repeatable scenario.

Is there a way to have the chat bubbles from the pool randomly cycle, without changing poses🤔? If not, that would be an amazing addition to your mod. :love:

Is there a way to have the chat bubbles from the pool randomly cycle, without changing poses🤔? If not, that would be an amazing addition to your mod. :love:
No, currently not. Maybe I can add a system for it. The intervals had to be set up in the dialogs themselves (delay).

Asked on the pluginsuite thread but also trying here since there's more traffic and the issue is on the bodylanguage plugin.

Does anyone else get a capsule-looking white object placed in between female breasts while using the pluginsuite, more specifically the bodylanguage part of it? It happens to quite a few of my scenes when the pluginsuite's bodylanguage preset is loaded into my scene at the beginning so I end up removing the plugin which makes the capsule/sphere object go away.

Asked on the pluginsuite thread but also trying here since there's more traffic and the issue is on the bodylanguage plugin.

Does anyone else get a capsule-looking white object placed in between female breasts while using the pluginsuite, more specifically the bodylanguage part of it? It happens to quite a few of my scenes when the pluginsuite's bodylanguage preset is loaded into my scene at the beginning so I end up removing the plugin which makes the capsule/sphere object go away.
This capsule triggers the boob job. It should be only visible when you enter the debug tab of FillMeUp. If that's not the case my best bet is ColliderEditor messes things up. I never ever had that issue but I never ever use CE, so...

I know on the other hand, that CE has a tendency to mess with with my colliders, duplicating them like it does with the native ones for the previews. Sometime it scales them up, too, puts them into the origin and enables their collision. Lot's of funny stufff :)

I don't follow? Which barn? And the xray penis is far from being an asset...
In the free resource section under assets. Search barn its farely recent. In your left eye it looked fine but in the right it would move around when you moved your head. Maybe something similar is wrong, is my guess (i dont know anything about programming i admit to you.)

I would like a couple of explanations. In VR the pose UI is not visible. How is it resolved?
Also if a pose has been associated with a cam angle. How can you navigate in VR? If I try to move the cam it returns to the initial pose @CheesyFX

TY

I would like a couple of explanations. In VR the pose UI is not visible. How is it resolved?
Also if a pose has been associated with a cam angle. How can you navigate in VR? If I try to move the cam it returns to the initial pose @CheesyFX

TY
Hi.
1. Nothing you can do about it.
2. Use either Cam Mode "None" or try the other ones. The bezier transition is prolonged whenever you try to get away.

Hi! Cheesy! It's me, your nightmare! How do you do? :ROFLMAO:

I'm having a very first look at PoseMe and besides the fact that you are a fucking crazy genius, I need to know one thing before I go any further:

What is saved with the poses? I mean, what is saved of the person atom. Is it exactly the same as the Poses Presets?

Hi! Cheesy! It's me, your nightmare! How do you do? :ROFLMAO:

I'm having a very first look at PoseMe and besides the fact that you are a fucking crazy genius, I need to know one thing before I go any further:

What is saved with the poses? I mean, what is saved of the person atom. Is it exactly the same as the Poses Presets?
Hey Voithe!
No morphs are being stored except for hand morphs. You can also use hand poser plugins. The values set there should also get stored. The rest should be equal to native pose presets for the persons.

Nice!

Another thing I always forgot to ask: How is the dildo depth measured? I'm trying to understan how precise I can be when setting up a trigger.

(P.s. Update about Stim Regression going to 0: It doesn't seems to be related to slaps (as I said before). In my last session it happened without any slaps at all)

Nice!

Another thing I always forgot to ask: How is the dildo depth measured? I'm trying to understan how precise I can be when setting up a trigger.

(P.s. Update about Stim Regression going to 0: It doesn't seems to be related to slaps (as I said before). In my last session it happened without any slaps at all)
What do you want to know? The math behind it? Just observe the slider and see how precise it is.

What do you want to know? The math behind it? Just observe the slider and see how precise it is.
Oh yeah! I've done it again.... be specific Voithe.... BE. SPECIFIC.

Just wanted to know if it's realtive to the look or I can setup a trigger that works with every look without the need to tune it everytime.

Another thing: Sometime the glutes regular slaps triggers are triggered by the penetrating dildo. It seems to happen only if the dildo is thrusting very hard (fast in, slow out). Any idea?

Last, about PoseMe: I think you already recived this request a million time but I want to add mine... it could be VEEEEEERY usefull if the pose can also store other atoms. Very very very very usefull. :)

Oh yeah! I've done it again.... be specific Voithe.... BE. SPECIFIC.

Just wanted to know if it's realtive to the look or I can setup a trigger that works with every look without the need to tune it everytime.

Another thing: Sometime the glutes regular slaps triggers are triggered by the penetrating dildo. It seems to happen only if the dildo is thrusting very hard (fast in, slow out). Any idea?

Last, about PoseMe: I think you already recived this request a million time but I want to add mine... it could be VEEEEEERY usefull if the pose can also store other atoms. Very very very very usefull. :)
1. It measures how far the penetrator is in. Not normalized to the proportions of the girl. If you put a ruler on your dick, that's how deep you can get in. Period.

2. The glute region extends to the area around the vagina

3. Haven't you just told yourself to be specific? ;) What other atoms? Persons and toys are restored. But no, I won't mess with other objects. People will try using things in subscenes and I have no patience answering all those bug reports. And the main purpose I can think of would be lights. But dynamic lights are already covered in FOM.

1. It measures how far the penetrator is in. Not normalized to the proportions of the girl. If you put a ruler on your dick, that's how deep you can get in. Period.
Perfect! Another thing that I love!

2. The glute region extends to the area around the vagina
Ok!

3. Haven't you just told yourself to be specific? ;) What other atoms? Persons and toys are restored. But no, I won't mess with other objects. People will try using things in subscenes and I have no patience answering all those bug reports. And the main purpose I can think of would be lights. But dynamic lights are already covered in FOM.
Believe it or not, this time I was intentionally generic... :ROFLMAO:

Whould be great if we can select the atoms to store with the pose. Reason:

People uses basic shapes atoms (sphere, cube, cilynder, etc.) to build things. In my case, I use them to build any sort of restrain devices. Parts of these constructions may change position, rotation and scale with different person's poses. To avoid manual repositioning everytime, people uses SubScenes. So... adding this feature may, in fact, reduce SubScenes usage.

A more simpler example: If you have a table and a chair in your scene you may want to change their positions for different poses. But you can think also about sci-fi scenes with robotic arms, force fields, particles cua.... etc. etc. etc.. There is a VERY WIDE range of possibilities and that's why I said it could be very very very very usefull! :giggle:

(File Remove)

(Plugin update idea)

I think it would be nice to add this function

Last edited: