• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

IT would be nice to see clitoris erection and swelling when stimulated or arousal increases. Also are there any thoughts about adding squirting or gushing? Also, a version that works for the male will cause the male atom to automatically ejaculate when the male stimulation reaches 1. Perhaps a customizable flued asset can be utilized for the ejaculation event? An icon that appears around the male's penis to warn that he will cum soon to give the player time to pull out for cum outside or stay in for cum inside?
That's alot you where asking for
I will try this after work. Would I add the cum atom to the male? "Person 2" or add it to the female?
I'd say on both if you want male and female fluids.

I don't think I'll ever include most things you mentioned. I'm really not a fan of female squirting. I'd like the male cum, but it would be driven by the female BL and triggered when she reaches orgasm. Doing a male version of BL is way too much work for this. Especially because the orgasm typically happens while inside. And not everyone is playing in VR posessing the hips to pull out.

But, as @AppetiteVisual described (thanks for that!), I built BL to enable you to do everything yourself! BL does all the things I want for myself automatically, but on top of that it is a framework that can also do everything you like. Feel free to ask if the how to isn't clear :)

Somebody check the emotion of pain. It still doesn't work for me. The character does not show any emotion at all when the pain emotion is enabled.

Somebody check the emotion of pain. It still doesn't work for me. The character does not show any emotion at all when the pain emotion is enabled.
"Somebody" refers to me I guess. Are you on the latest version and is "Custom Expressions" enabled?
1699565318524.png

It works for me and for others too.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v43 Throat bulding & expressions fix

The long awaited throat bulging is here! :D
Bulging:
  • The throat is very sensitive to the penetrators width and of course the depth
  • Bulging generally adjusts when you change the scale of the penetrating atom while inside
Expressions:
  • Meshedvr confirmed that the morph drift is indeed caused by rounding errors adding up over time.
  • With the help of @everlaster we found a way to greatly reduce the effeect and make it independent of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was dissapointed too with no noticable Emotions, but hesitate to write a Comment.
But I figured it out and it was written long ago in the Discussion or an Update Post:
Solution: Ramp the Upper & Lower Lid Value up and tadaaa there are the Expressions!
Only if Eyes glitched out then lower the Value. Same with Max Morps active.

Ah and sadlywise got a new Bug with v43 were the Female got permanent Lips Emotes Floating direct on Scene Load :(

Last edited:
I encountered an issue, there are lots of lip icons floating over the head of the character when the plugin is enabled. Does anyone know how to fix it? it's so wired.

From version 34 (inclusive) emotions of displeasure do not work. I have to stay on version 33. Is this some kind of bug, or is it just me who has the problem?

Hey, really incredible work on this. Two things:

1. Having a weird interaction with Video Controller (specifically, Video Controller UIT: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/videocontrolleruit.18409/ ). One of the Body Language plugins seems to be "stealing" the audio. Doesn't always happen, not sure if I could give you any exact steps for reproduction. But occasionally, after adding Body Language, the video player will be completely mute. Removing Body Language doesn't fix it. Reloading either plugin doesn't seem to fix it. The scene in question is just permanently cursed. Nothing I've done has been able to fix it except making a completely new scene. Could be an issue with Video Controller, of course, so I don't mean to lay the blame entirely on you. But this plugin is seeing active development and the other isn't, so I figured it was worth a shot, in case the bug actually is in Body Language.

2. Feature suggestion. Maybe out of scope, but it would be nice to have more complex triggers. E.g., Trigger based on stimulation value but only if orgasm count > x. This can be done multiple ways with additional plugins already, but it would be nice to have everything self-contained.

Hey, really incredible work on this. Two things:

1. Having a weird interaction with Video Controller (specifically, Video Controller UIT: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/videocontrolleruit.18409/ ). One of the Body Language plugins seems to be "stealing" the audio. Doesn't always happen, not sure if I could give you any exact steps for reproduction. But occasionally, after adding Body Language, the video player will be completely mute. Removing Body Language doesn't fix it. Reloading either plugin doesn't seem to fix it. The scene in question is just permanently cursed. Nothing I've done has been able to fix it except making a completely new scene. Could be an issue with Video Controller, of course, so I don't mean to lay the blame entirely on you. But this plugin is seeing active development and the other isn't, so I figured it was worth a shot, in case the bug actually is in Body Language.

2. Feature suggestion. Maybe out of scope, but it would be nice to have more complex triggers. E.g., Trigger based on stimulation value but only if orgasm count > x. This can be done multiple ways with additional plugins already, but it would be nice to have everything self-contained.
Thanks!
1. There really shouldn't be any interaction with this one. BL only uses custom audio sources except for the moans, which play through the native head audio. So unless the player plays it's sounds through that too, everything should be alright. Also, if you remove BL from the json and load it without adding BL again (PluginSuite) all has to be the same as before.

2. A condition system is planed at some point. But I want to do this on a lower level, inventing a system so the user can hook up an arbitrary set of measurements and combine them through logic. I don't want to set this up for the orgasm count specifically, then for this, then for that...
On top of that I really would like to see some scenes making use of the triggers before I spend some more time on it.

From version 34 (inclusive) emotions of displeasure do not work. I have to stay on version 33. Is this some kind of bug, or is it just me who has the problem?
No, they should work. Tick displeased only. It's not that she starts crying immediately tho.

No, they should work. Tick displeased only. It's not that she starts crying immediately tho.
I understand that emotions do not change immediately. The problem is that the emotion of displeasure does not manifest itself in any way. Perhaps the morph of the mouth changes very slightly (I’m not sure, maybe it seemed), the eyebrows and eyes do not change at all.

I understand that emotions do not change immediately. The problem is that the emotion of displeasure does not manifest itself in any way. Perhaps the morph of the mouth changes very slightly (I’m not sure, maybe it seemed), the eyebrows and eyes do not change at all.
Well, they do for me and for others. So there may be something conflicting on your side.
Idle:
1700095121948.png

Last edited:
On top of that I really would like to see some scenes making use of the triggers before I spend some more time on it.

Oh don't worry, I've got a bunch of crap on the stove for that. Just have so many pots rotating at the moment.. lol. I spent a lot of time recently learning all about triggers, especially using the body language things you generously set up. I have a really creative thing that uses that, the native system, and some logic bricks. It kind of turned into an art piece/horror scene though, and I'm not sure I ought to put it up :ROFLMAO: Nothing too edgy content wise honestly, it just has a disturbing vibe.. Brown vignette and machine hum, etc. :rolleyes:

how do i stop the orgasm shaking? Right now i have a scene with everything in body language turned off except touch me and fill me up and yet the character just starts shaking profusely which just screws up my animation, it's quite frustrating and i don't know how to turn that off.

Most likely a bug because even when I turn off all systems, the character still shakes

how do i stop the orgasm shaking? Right now i have a scene with everything in body language turned off except touch me and fill me up and yet the character just starts shaking profusely which just screws up my animation, it's quite frustrating and i don't know how to turn that off.

Most likely a bug because even when I turn off all systems, the character still shakes
RML/Ahegao is your friend.

Ahhh okay. Yeah so as I mentioned, I had ReadMyLips and WatchMe unchecked, so it shouldn't be doing anything but after a while the shaking would still occur. I just turned off shaking in the setting you showed so that should do the trick, but just something to consider

Call me crazy, but I too have had shaking when ReadMyLips was actually turned off. However, yes, the shake sliders stopped it.