BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Ok.
So it definitely means that the speed and depth of penetration, whatever the model's orifice in question is, if I want to increase it to make it look like sex is going faster and harder, depends on the animations right? BodyLanguage only controls the "behavior" parameters to make the model look more sensitive and the scene much more realistic. Sounds to me like I need to learn how to use the Timeline plugin first.

Ok.
So it definitely means that the speed and depth of penetration, whatever the model's orifice in question is, if I want to increase it to make it look like sex is going faster and harder, depends on the animations right? BodyLanguage only controls the "behavior" parameters to make the model look more sensitive and the scene much more realistic. Sounds to me like I need to learn how to use the Timeline plugin first.
No. The "animations" I was talking about aren't actually animations in a timeline sense. The movement is produced by forces, whereas in timeline the controllers are repositioned. BL can produce any kind of movement without having to use timeline.
Go to these tabs and adjust the settings there, like I said previously.
1729620594173.png
1729620621542.png