Question Black and white pictures with SuperShot?

Bob Nothing

Reactions
Does anyone know if there is a way within VAM to do a black and white imagine, preferably with MacGrubers supershot?

Well, obviously you can just open the screenshot with Photoshop, GIMP or whatever you use and make it black&white afterwards.

However, if you want it in-game, you could use a PostMagic LUT. There is a "Desaturate" LUT that is included, that might be what you are looking for. Also various other people made LUT packs you could check out. "LUT" stands for "LookupTable". Its just an image that contains pixels for every color, so PostMagic can check, for every pixel on screen, what particular color its supposed to be. Basically take the Neutral LUT image into your favorite image software, apply some color transformation like desaturating, contrast, brightness, etc. and save the image again under a new name. Then load your LUT and PostMagic will apply the exact same operation in-game. Its a simply color remapping, note that you can't do anything that depends on neighboring pixels, like blur.
1629698202624.png

Upvote 0
Well, obviously you can just open the screenshot with Photoshop, GIMP or whatever you use and make it black&white afterwards.

However, if you want it in-game, you could use a PostMagic LUT. There is a "Desaturate" LUT that is included, that might be what you are looking for. Also various other people made LUT packs you could check out. "LUT" stands for "LookupTable". Its just an image that contains pixels for every color, so PostMagic can check, for every pixel on screen, what particular color its supposed to be. Basically take the Neutral LUT image into your favorite image software, apply some color transformation like desaturating, contrast, brightness, etc. and save the image again under a new name. Then load your LUT and PostMagic will apply the exact same operation in-game. Its a simply color remapping, note that you can't do anything that depends on neighboring pixels, like blur.
View attachment 61067

Thank you MacGruber for all your work on behalf of the community. I do realize I can make it B&W in photoshop (which I did, just to see how it looks), but that violates the rules of the pinup contest, you have to use only in game options. So, thus asking if it's possible in game to make a B&W picture. Honestly not even sure I'll use a B&W picture, but wanted to see how it looked that way.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So, I downloaded the .zip off the hub, but I can't get it to extract any of the actual files, I get an error on every single file for extraction. Tried downloading multiple times. I think there's something corrupted on it?
It looks like I had already downloaded them in the past and wow, the results truly are amazing. Thanks @MacGruber and @TToby!
1629737383.png

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom