Question PRoblem with hairs and some textures

Nuvolari

Reactions
Hi!
I'm a newbie here and I 've got this problem: hair are not shown during scenes and I have these logs:

!> Hair item /Custom/Hair/Male/Scamp/Scamp/scampmatureman01.vam is missing
!> Hair item /Custom/Hair/Female/scamp/Samples/ScampmariaPUBES.vam is missing
!> Hair item /Custom/Hair/Female/scamp/scampmariabun01.vam is missing
!> Hair item /Custom/Hair/Female/scamp/scampmariahead2.vam is missing
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Custom/Assets/_AtHome/Beds Package/skf_bed_01_vdkpcf.assetbundle. Not valid
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Clothing/Female/scamp/StreeetSound.wav
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/scamp/Curtain01.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/scamp/Curtain01.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/JackarooCockNormals/jackarooFreegenSpec.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/JackarooCockNormals/JackarooFreeGenNormals2.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/scamp/MariaBikiniTanLine.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/scamp/MariaBikiniTanLineGenital.png is not valid

I don t understand cause I check and these files are there...

Log file is also attached here.

Can you help me?

Thank you!!

Attachments

• patch - Copia.txt
    212 bytes · Views: 0
Strange!
Please check twice if the files are at the exact location like listed at the error message
OR (!!!)
If the hair was coming in a VAR file (current standard), those VAR file have to go to the "addonPackages" folder -as they are-.
Don't unpack them, those VAR files will temporarely install all neccessary stuff at runtime to the correct folder hierarchy/path.
Yes, you can extract stuff and manually put it to the "custom" folder, but this is for experienced users only. You can otherwise get strange issues, load errors and doublettes.

Hair: A common issue with hair and AMD graphic cards is: you have to activate "tesselation" in the advanced driver settings, or you can't see hair correctly...
Though, the current issue seems to be something else.

Upvote 0
Ok actually I solved this issue but just in part. You were right because I was unpacking the files wrongly. Now I just put them in the right place without touching them. For most of the scene now the situation is ok but in one particular scene the bug is still there. "Milky truck..." I really don t know why... I wrote in the discussion page of the scene anyway. Thanks a lot!

1634131276.jpg

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom