Question Some of the problems with making clothes

OBO

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
dayuan
Hi, everybody. I have a question that's been bothering me. My mother tongue is not English, so I may not be very clear, thank you. I am learning to create some clothes, using CLO 3D to make plates, and using Substance Painter to make texture maps, but I have some problems when making texture maps:
1. The maps used by VAM are _MainTex,_SpecTex,_GlossTex,AlphaTex,_BumpMap,_DecalTex, which SP(Substance Painter)shader should I use in SP? The only shader supporting Alpha gradient channels is "PBR-metal-rough-with-alpha blending", but it uses a Base Color,Metallic,Roughness evaluation PBR workflow. It does not support direct output Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness map, I can only use SP conversion mapping function to output DIF, SPE, GLO map, so enter the VAM to import, Am I doing this the right way? Are there any questions?
QQ截图20211210135635.png

QQ截图20211210135722.png

2. Can the normal map output by SP be used as a BumpMap in VAM?
3. I tried importing DAZ's clothes into VAM, and found that it can automatically import textures, but the clothes I made by myself cannot automatically import textures, what's the matter?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom