Question Problem with clothing import from DAZ

Tomatodada

Reactions
Hey Guys,
I am having a problem with clothing import from DAZ to VAM. It says something like: Import failed File /data/ could not be found in libraries. Check DAZ and alternative library paths for correctness.Any suggestions to solve this issue?
Cheers and thanks

You set the Daz and alternative library paths in MainUI > User Preferences > misc. It sounds like these paths are not set correctly.

Upvote 0
similar problem: !> Exception during DAZ import: Could not get path key from url #ÃÂðÃÂõÃÂøðû

Upvote 0
Is it only for special clothes, or for all of them? Did it worked before? If not, you have not set up your stuff correctly. Did you add the correct DAZ paths in the VaM preferences? Try to look at the tutorials on how to import clothes from DAZ and make sure you have not missed a step. You can find those tutorials at the VaM Directory and/or at the official Discord.
DAZ is installing stuff sometimes in in quite a bunch of different locations. Don't let it fool you. You need the main folder to which you usually install your DAZ stuff.

Upvote 0
my problem is solved, when importing from DAZ, the files should be in a separate folder, and I threw everything into the general one. thanks for the answer!

Upvote 0
my problem is solved, when importing from DAZ, the files should be in a separate folder, and I threw everything into the general one. thanks for the answer!
what's the meaning of general folder and seperate folder? i also meet the problem

Upvote 0
what's the meaning of general folder and seperate folder? i also meet the problem
a separate folder with all the contents for each item. For example, a separate swimsuit, the bottom is in one folder, and the top is in another

Upvote 0
similar problem: !> Exception during DAZ import: Could not get path key from url #ÃÂðÃÂõÃÂøðû

I still for the life of me can't figure out how you solved this problem! I have moved my files around to MANY different directories and no matter what all I get is the same thing "Could not get path key from url #ÃÂðÃÂõÃÂøðû" could someone please tell me step by step what I need to do from the point of having the piece of clothing un-parented from the model in daz? do I save as scene? subscene? I think I have done that part right as i get a .duf file of my piece of clothing and it appears to be correct. but when i go into VAM and and try to import i ALWAYS get this error. this is the first time I've tried to import clothing btw.

Upvote 0
I used Blender to remove and reconfigure the materials of the data I wanted to import, and I was able to load it without any errors. (Apologies for the translation by ChatGPT.)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom