Bathroom

Scenes Bathroom

Marzipan

Reactions
Marzipan submitted a new resource:

Bathroom - A simple but detailed bathroom

This is a simple, but detailed bathroom that I conjured. A lot of grime, gunk, and rust everywhere to give off the sensation of grossness! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it! Thank you!

*Hint: You can toggle either Glory Holes with the toggle switches located inside the corresponding stall.*
*Also, if you don't want to see all the targets floating around, make sure to turn off the "Show Hidden" option under the select tab.*View attachment 49622[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

First, really nice job, I was thinking of doing a dirty bathroom myself :)
You really took time to apply proper textures and it shows (I have to do that more myself).

Just a few things that could be improved in my opinion:
- A dependency cleanup: there are some that are clearly not needed, like clothing and morphs. There a discussion about this, if that helps.
- Use "Wall" atom instead of cubes for walls and ceilings: this way it's see-through (VAM renders only 1 side of the wall)
- I'm not sure about the image usage on things that need 3D (the toilet roll, the crumbled papers...). Seeing the quality job for other stuff (soap dispensers, wet sign), I'm sure creating a toilet paper roll wouldn't have been too much for you ;)

You can also take the animation for opening doors from my booth subscene, if you want: it'll really add something that asset environments can hardly do!

Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom