Bathroom Tiny

Assets Bathroom Tiny

Thank you) Proper sizing out of the box is still important, especially if these are familiar things, such as living spaces or household items. So that when building a scene, the user knows that, for example, by importing a chair or a refrigerator, he gets a "real" thing with the correct proportions)

Yup, but you'll see with the update. A 1.0 character from VaM seems gigantic compared to the sink or the toilets. And almost 90% of the people around here use males at 1.0 size : )

Yup, but you'll see with the update. A 1.0 character from VaM seems gigantic compared to the sink or the toilets. And almost 90% of the people around here use males at 1.0 size : )
Now I'll update it, and I'll take a look and take measurements)) Are you guided by a male or female character as a standard? (as far as I understand - the standard height / scale is 1.0 = 180cm for a woman)

Now everything is just great. The bathroom has really become tiny)) But the sizes of objects now seem almost perfect. Thanks again for a great asset, bravo hazmhox! I'm waiting for your new great projects
(y)(y)
1644758354709.png

hi! amazing work , i was wondering about the shader used on the glass. iv been trying to get a similar effect but cant seem to get it working for VR , any tips or if its a free shader could you point me to it?

Back
Top Bottom