Bathroom scenes

Scenes Bathroom scenes

I don't know why your scenes doesn't work for me, I downloaded all 27 dependencies, then your scene, and anyway after load it's absolutely not the same: Bad morphs, no cloth, no hairs, no asset. :( And it's not only for this one, other also like that, In what could be the problem?

I don't know why your scenes doesn't work for me, I downloaded all 27 dependencies, then your scene, and anyway after load it's absolutely not the same: Bad morphs, no cloth, no hairs, no asset. :( And it's not only for this one, other also like that, In what could be the problem?
make sure your VaM is at latest version and that all the addon packs are in VaM/addonpackages

How do you swap characters and save them to the scene without it stuffing up?

How do you swap characters and save them to the scene without it stuffing up?
stuffing up? not sure what do you mean?
changing appearance preset in all 4 scenes and saving them does not work?

stuffing up? not sure what do you mean?
changing appearance preset in all 4 scenes and saving them does not work?
Yeh its weird bro, everytime i load a different character and save the scene, when i load the scene backup it loads with 2 females exploding all over the place. I ca do it with ur other scenes though so that is why i'm confused.

Not sure why in your scenes a lot of the characters are bald. I have your hair and the dependencies for the hair so idk

Hey that worked, can you tell me why whenever there's a cum it's just hard white blocks instead of transparent? I don't know which .var handles that or if I have a setting wrong. Thanks!

Hey that worked, can you tell me why whenever there's a cum it's just hard white blocks instead of transparent? I don't know which .var handles that or if I have a setting wrong. Thanks!
no clue what that might cause. i have used various assetes for cum over the years.

Back
Top Bottom