Auto Flash

Plugins Auto Flash

slimy

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
slimy submitted a new resource:

Auto Flash v1.0 - Automatically generates flashes and sounds like a photo session.

Automatically generates flashes and sounds similar to a photo shoot.
Can be attached to “Person” or “AudioSource atom”. In the case of Person, HeadAudio is used, so it may interfere with voice. If you want to adjust the volume individually, create an AudioSourceAtom on the stage instead of a Person, and attach a PlugIn to it.
Please note that the location of the AudioSource will be the target of the flash, so please place the AudioSource near the girl.

Read more about this resource...

I can't get this plugin to work for the life of me, not sure if it's on my end. I loaded up a default empty scene and added the plugin to the person atom and nothing is happening. I am also seeing this in the log:
> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Custom/Scripts/Slimy/resources/sounda.assetbundle. Not valid

I think there is a problem with sound resources.
Resources are rerouted after packaging.
I think I didn't set this part.
I hope this goes well.

I think there is a problem with sound resources.
Resources are rerouted after packaging.
I think I didn't set this part.
I hope this goes well.

********Known issues**********
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There seems to be a problem in which "sounda.assetbundle" containing soundfile is not played if it is from a var package.
I'm looking for a good solution.
It works by unzipping the file and placing it directly.
Custom>Scripts>Slimy>resources>sounda.assetbundle

I can't get this plugin to work for the life of me, not sure if it's on my end. I loaded up a default empty scene and added the plugin to the person atom and nothing is happening. I am also seeing this in the log:
> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Custom/Scripts/Slimy/resources/sounda.assetbundle. Not valid
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There seems to be a problem in which "sounda.assetbundle" containing soundfile is not played if it is from a var package.
I'm looking for a good solution.
It works by unzipping the file and placing it directly.
Custom>Scripts>Slimy>resources>sounda.assetbundle

Where can I find this scene and can you link it or is it just a video created for the plugin that was uploaded?

This video was created to show you the effects of the plugin. I have no plans to make it public, but I will tell you that professor miscreated has great plug-in power. Thank you for your interest.

Hello author~
Can you provide a demonstration scenario??
thanks

This video was created to show you the effects of the plugin. I have no plans to make it public, but I will tell you that professor miscreated has great plug-in power. Thank you for your interest.

Hello author~
You misunderstood me. What I mean is creating a separate sample scene, not the short video you currently have placed~
Since I'm using your plugin, I don't know how to use it.
Alternatively, you can create a simple instruction on how to use it
Thanks

Hello author~
You misunderstood me. What I mean is creating a separate sample scene, not the short video you currently have placed~
Since I'm using your plugin, I don't know how to use it.
Alternatively, you can create a simple instruction on how to use it
Thanks

Oh, you're right. Does the local copy of the file now produce sound?
The first thing I want to do is fix bugs.
It was not a careless mistake, but a fundamental correction was necessary.

Oh, you're right. Does the local copy of the file now produce sound?
The first thing I want to do is fix bugs.
It was not a careless mistake, but a fundamental correction was necessary.
I didn't start successfully~
So there is no way to know if there is sound

Great work. but no matter how do i coinfigure this plugin, this is not work for me either, would you please create a demo?

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply as I can't speak English. My Look is not public. This is an arrangement based on MonsterShinkai and xxxa's Look. Thank you for your interest
Are all of the textures (diffuse/gloss/spec/normal) also not public? It looks pretty good.

Last edited:
(You didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for your interest. However, I would like to write something for everyone here.)
When someone else has a better woman than him, he suffers from jealousy and wants to get her. The same goes for me.
That's one of the reasons I don't share Looks.
Also, my Look is made up of a lot of paid content. That's also one of the reasons.
When I said No, a lot of people kept taunting me and telling me it was mean not to share. I can understand feeling jealous. Because I'm the same way.
What I would like to say more is that if my videos are appealing, it's because I'm creative with the lighting and movement. It's not necessarily just an effect of Look.
You already have an advanced Look.

Bondage clothe looks amazing! Could you tell me how can i get it ?
Hello.
The rope I am using is VL_13's paid content "Rope_H".

Hello.
The rope I am using is VL_13's paid content "Rope_H".
Thank you so much !

slimy updated Auto Flash with a new update entry:

Shortcut KEYS available !

This is a tiny but convinient update !
I have prepared shortcut keys so that you can easily STOP the Flash Effects without searching for the UI screen.

---------------ShortcutKeys-----------------
[Ctrl+F] Toggle ON/OFF.
[Esc] Turn it OFF at any time.
----------------------------------------------

Please feel free to comment with any suggestions or complaints.
Have Fun !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Slimy! I really like the idea, but I have some concernes about the usability.

Did you know that you can create Unity AudioSources (not Atoms) anywhere in the scene and parent them to anything you want, e.g. the player rig? I find it kinda weird that the sound has to come from near the girl, because the source atom also acts as the target.

I'd let the user choose the flash target and the sound source from 2 separate atom lists. You simply had to create a GameObject with an AudioSource and reparent it to the atom that is choosen. This way the user could also choose the player rig to act as the audio source, or, if he chooses the girl, her head audio wouldn't be overriden.

Get back to me if you like my idea and need help :)

Back
Top Bottom