Resource icon

Plugins Auto Cock

vamtaco

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
vamtaco submitted a new resource:

Auto Cock 3 - Setup flaccid and erect states for a penis and transition between them with the arousal variable

Allows the user to setup a flaccid state and an erect state for a male person. The user can then change the value of Arousal to transition from flaccid to erect.

Use
Set a flaccid state and an erect state or leave them as default. You can use triggers in your scene to activate the various functions (Arousal Up, Arousal Down, Flaccid and Erect). You can also set the Arousal directly to any value between 0 and 1.

Properties
Arousal: A value between 0 (flaccid) and 1 (erect)...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I'm having some issues using this addon.
I suspect that this addon requires that certain morphs be available for it to modify, and I must not have some of the morphs that this addon uses.
The shaft and the head aren't lined up properly with each other no matter how I adjust the sliders, and a couple of the sliders (wrinkles for example) don't do anything at all.
Is there a required list of morphs that I need to have, for this addon to work correctly?

I'm having an issue where changes made to the plugin config don't save. When I reopen the scene (or restart VAM) the plugin settings revert to default.

not sure if it's an issue with this plugin, or a general issue with my VAM setup, but its driving me nuts!

I normally just find scenes in the hub, but can’t find any that do exactly what I want, so I’d like to have a go at creating my own. Being my first time, I’m having trouble working out how to use triggers to make this plugin work. Ideally I’d like to start with a flaccid penis that gets hard with interaction from another character, but not necessarily mouth vag or ass, just whatever I feel like at the time. Is that possible?

Back
Top Bottom