Auto Bulger

Plugins Auto Bulger

Saking55

Featured Contributor
Reactions
How do you set the 'target' to the dildo? It's that way in your demo scene but I can't figure it out in my own

It's set automatically, you don't need to choose. When an object or person "enters" it's set as a target

It's set automatically, you don't need to choose. When an object or person "enters" it's set as a target
Hmmm, so I can't set it to predone scenes then? because I have a scene of a gal riding a dildo and tried to put plugin in, but the 'target' spot on the custom ui was blank

Hmmm, so I can't set it to predone scenes then? because I have a scene of a gal riding a dildo and tried to put plugin in, but the 'target' spot on the custom ui was blank
You can try using Captain Varghoss Belly Bulger plugin, in that one you can set the target manually.
Sometimes when the object doesn't move much my version doesn't identify the object.
(disabling and enabling the target object sometimes fix this)
I'll try to fix this in a next update

I'm having trouble with the AutoBulger Plugin in this Attic Ride Scene.
The Belly Bulger throws an exception. The Throat Bulger works fine.

Code:
Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Saking55.AutoBellyBulger.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The Plugins works fine with the Demo scene or when I create a new scene with the same Look.

In the Attic Ride scene I tried:
  • removing all other Plugins to check for conflicts -> same Exception
  • triggering the Belly Bulge with an object -> same Exception (does not detect object as target)
  • reset everything on the person atom I could think of - morphs, pose, position, appearance -> same Exception
  • I removed almost everything from the scene -> same Exception
So my best guess is, it has something to do with the person atom in that scene.

Code:
Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Saking55.AutoBellyBulger.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The Plugins works fine with the Demo scene or when I create a new scene with the same Look.

• triggering the Belly Bulge with an object -> same Exception (does not detect object as target)
  • reset everything on the person atom I could think of - morphs, pose, position, appearance -> same Exception
Hi! Thanks for the report, I'll take a look and try to fix it.
I will give feedback if I achieve anything.

Code:

I managed to get the plugin to work a few (random) times in the Attic Ride scene, but I couldn't get it to work consistently. The error that appears when using the plugin is due to some collision triggers (VaginaTrigger, DeepVaginaTrigger, DeeperVaginaTrigger) not being instantiated or active in the Person Atom. Something in the scene is messing with these triggers, they should be instantiated by default.

Saking55 updated Auto Bulger with a new update entry:

New Update

Changes:
  • Added an option to filter target Atoms by name. Optional, enable it if the target Atom is being incorrectly selected by the plugin. The input text can be the full Atom name or part of it.
  • Fixed an issue that caused exceptions if the Collision Triggers used by the plugin were not enabled on the receiving Atom.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Code:

Hi Sally Whitemane, I posted an update that works with the Attic Ride scene.
It worked fine here, just enable the option to filter the Atom name and you should be good to go.
If you find any other issue, just let me know.

(y)Already tested it. It works perfect now.
I see why you added the filter, otherwise the 'Penis in Trigger' is detected as target.

** Suggestion : Adding offset function **

Changes
• Added offset feature
○ Problem: Depth may not work well depending on the type of target atom. ( Good at Toys/Dildo, Not good at Shapes/ISCapsule. )
○ Therefore, I made it possible to adjust the offset of the target position (in the target's local coordinate system).

• Refactoring
○ Commonized processing to "_createSlider" and "calcUpdateMorph" functions.

• Change formula
○ Remove upper limit of morph value. (Max morph value = BulgeXAmountMult × BellyBulgeMultiplier)
○ distance constant : Simple distance constant when morph value is 0.
1663854972941.png

Attachments

• AutoBellyBulger.cs
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
** Suggestion : Adding offset function **

Changes
• Added offset feature
○ Problem: Depth may not work well depending on the type of target atom. ( Good at Toys/Dildo, Not good at Shapes/ISCapsule. )
○ Therefore, I made it possible to adjust the offset of the target position (in the target's local coordinate system).

• Refactoring
○ Commonized processing to "_createSlider" and "calcUpdateMorph" functions.

• Change formula
○ Remove upper limit of morph value. (Max morph value = BulgeXAmountMult × BellyBulgeMultiplier)
○ distance constant : Simple distance constant when morph value is 0.
View attachment 158816

Hi dynms1337, thanks for the changes! They're very welcome.

I'll try to update the plugin with the changes and some other small modifications I thought of as soon as I have some free time.
I'll post an update when I finish it.

Saking55 updated Auto Bulger with a new update entry:

New Update

Changes:
  • Added a new module.
    • AutoGenExpansion, animates anus/vagina based on based penetration depth.
  • Converted all morphs used by the plugin to Pose Morphs (TittyMagic compatibility issue).
    • Morphs are now standalone.
    • When updating the plugin from an old version in a scene, you may need to reset the previously used morphs in the Person Atom. Otherwise, they will remain in the last used state before the update (desabling the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

saking, any chance on making the orifice expansion morphs customizable? ie, pick one from a list?

saking, any chance on making the orifice expansion morphs customizable? ie, pick one from a list?

Hi r5k, any morph should work with the plugin as long as it is installed and accessible.

The plugin just needs the name of the morph and some configuration parameters, such as a max value and a multiplier.

To change the morphs used, you need to open the plugin's .cs file and edit the name of the used morphs (in the ResetMorphs() function).

I've been thinking for some time about making a more customizable version of the plugin. I just haven't thought of a good way of implementing it yet (or free time to do it).

Hi r5k, any morph should work with the plugin as long as it is installed and accessible.

The plugin just needs the name of the morph and some configuration parameters, such as a max value and a multiplier.

To change the morphs used, you need to open the plugin's .cs file and edit the name of the used morphs (in the ResetMorphs() function).

I've been thinking for some time about making a more customizable version of the plugin. I just haven't thought of a good way of implementing it yet (or free time to do it).

yes, since i posted my request i've popped open the hood and had a poke around... been successful so far in utilizing other morphs, which isn't too hard to do.

while i've got your ear, how about a simple trigger system? ;) i ask because i often trigger on one of the built-in vagina triggers but that can't be "templated" to apply to different scenes, whereas if it's built into a plugin (like yours) it's much easier.

yes, since i posted my request i've popped open the hood and had a poke around... been successful so far in utilizing other morphs, which isn't too hard to do.

while i've got your ear, how about a simple trigger system? ;) i ask because i often trigger on one of the built-in vagina triggers but that can't be "templated" to apply to different scenes, whereas if it's built into a plugin (like yours) it's much easier.

I think CurrentDepth plugin by milines does something like that. Its meant to be used on BlendShapes, but i think it can be adapted to work on other scenarios.
It doesn't directly handle the events though, just the values.

Heyo, usually the plugins works as intended and can be very well adjusted to the sizes, lengths etc. Just now I animate this little scene where the PP is a bit modified so it's larger but I also edited the colliders of it so it should matches the actual size and everything. What my issue is that the vagina should expand way more even when the PP is only halfway through but only adjusts to the PP's size once it's fully in. The vagina does indeed expand a little during the penetration but not enough, so the PP clips.

Is there a way I could fix this? I can share the scene (so far it's just a testing scene so it's very simple)

thanks

Heyo, usually the plugins works as intended and can be very well adjusted to the sizes, lengths etc. Just now I animate this little scene where the PP is a bit modified so it's larger but I also edited the colliders of it so it should matches the actual size and everything. What my issue is that the vagina should expand way more even when the PP is only halfway through but only adjusts to the PP's size once it's fully in. The vagina does indeed expand a little during the penetration but not enough, so the PP clips.

Is there a way I could fix this? I can share the scene (so far it's just a testing scene so it's very simple)

thanks

Hi shidyhartha, you can fiddle with the available multipliers, increasing or decreasing the values. There's also the target offset that may help you.

If you already tried that, I could take a look at the scene, to try to identify the problem and fix it.

Hi shidyhartha, you can fiddle with the available multipliers, increasing or decreasing the values. There's also the target offset that may help you.

If you already tried that, I could take a look at the scene, to try to identify the problem and fix it.

Hello, thanks for the response.

I've been playing around with the settings and all the scene overall and I've been able to make it work to the point where if the PP is not fully inserted the vagina expands just enough during the penetration. The issue now would be if I'd make the PP go fully in, then the vag would expand way too much because of the other adjusted parameters which compensate for the clipping while it's just halfway through.

I also managed to hide some of the clipping and the unnecessary expansion with "cum clothing" and camera angles. :D

I will keep working with it for now because I have only 1 position at the moment, but if it won't work in another position I will gladly share the scene.

Thank you!!

Hello, thanks for the response.

I've been playing around with the settings and all the scene overall and I've been able to make it work to the point where if the PP is not fully inserted the vagina expands just enough during the penetration. The issue now would be if I'd make the PP go fully in, then the vag would expand way too much because of the other adjusted parameters which compensate for the clipping while it's just halfway through.

I also managed to hide some of the clipping and the unnecessary expansion with "cum clothing" and camera angles. :D

I will keep working with it for now because I have only 1 position at the moment, but if it won't work in another position I will gladly share the scene.

Thank you!!

Ok, so good luck with the scene!

If you run into any other issue, just let me know!
If necessary, I can add an option to edit the maximum value of each morph, limiting it to that value.

Back
Top Bottom