Auto Bulger

Plugins Auto Bulger

The belly bulger plugin generates absurd morphs. I use the standard plugin w/o any changes. If something enters the vagina just a little but, the whole belly starts bulging absurdely strong. If i set the multipliers low, it just grows stronger. Any idea how to fix this?

The belly bulger plugin generates absurd morphs. I use the standard plugin w/o any changes. If something enters the vagina just a little but, the whole belly starts bulging absurdely strong. If i set the multipliers low, it just grows stronger. Any idea how to fix this?
Hi jaro! I can try to help if you give me some more information.
Does this happen everywhere or just in a specific scene? Is the "Limit Morphs" option enabled? Is the correct atom being selected as target in the plugin?

Hi jaro! I can try to help if you give me some more information.
Does this happen everywhere or just in a specific scene? Is the "Limit Morphs" option enabled? Is the correct atom being selected as target in the plugin?
Hello Saking55, it happens in every scene. "Limit Morphs" is enabled. I have not selected an atom as a target, but it does detect the correct atom - the reaction is only massively too high.

Hello Saking55, it happens in every scene. "Limit Morphs" is enabled. I have not selected an atom as a target, but it does detect the correct atom - the reaction is only massively too high.
The strength of the morphs is controlled by the Belly Multiplier slider, but I assume you've already tried messing with that. By default, the morphing shouldn't be too extreme. I know that when using toys and shape atoms the distance measuring can get a little off. Can you send a screenshot of the problem with the plugin window open?

Hello! I was using timeline with poses. Seems that autobellybulger crashing on pose select/something like that(might be morphs freezes). Only when i reload cslist it seems to be ok after this. Do you know what can be done in this situation ?
Thanks in advance !

Hello! I was using timeline with poses. Seems that autobellybulger crashing on pose select/something like that(might be morphs freezes). Only when i reload cslist it seems to be ok after this. Do you know what can be done in this situation ?
Thanks in advance !
Hi ferlaron! I'm not very familiar with using timeline with poses. From what I read from the timeline wiki, it does something to prevent physics issues when applying poses, wich may be messing with the autobulger plugin.
I couldn't manage to reproduce the error though. Could you describe some steps to reproduce the crash or maybe copy/paste the error output?

Great plugin! I think I found a bug though. I have the AutoBellyBulger plugin on a female character, and if I check Filter Atom Name and enter "Male" in the dialog box below it, the plugin works fine with my character named "Male". But, it resets to "Person" after a save/load. Then, since I don't have a character named "Person" in the scene, it stops working. Inspecting the scene's .json file, I don't see the custom filter atom name is being stored anywhere in the file. I figured out I can just uncheck Filter Atom Name (since I only have one female and one male in the scene, and it works fine), but figured you'd want to know this was occurring. Seems like it should be an easy fix...

Great plugin! I think I found a bug though. I have the AutoBellyBulger plugin on a female character, and if I check Filter Atom Name and enter "Male" in the dialog box below it, the plugin works fine with my character named "Male". But, it resets to "Person" after a save/load. Then, since I don't have a character named "Person" in the scene, it stops working. Inspecting the scene's .json file, I don't see the custom filter atom name is being stored anywhere in the file. I figured out I can just uncheck Filter Atom Name (since I only have one female and one male in the scene, and it works fine), but figured you'd want to know this was occurring. Seems like it should be an easy fix...
Hi WolfmanVR, thanks for the report! I might've forgot to load/store the string in a JSON variable. I'll take a look at it and make a updated version

I use this almost every day in my scene, can really tell a difference haven't used plugin in two days, I wonder how lucky someone got to eat

Hi bash32
It should work fine (except the AutoGenExpansion plugin)
Hi there,

I've been trying this on male person's lately. The morphs work when I do a manual depth slider, but auto detection (as well as manual mode) fails. I think this is due to:
Code:
          private CollisionTrigger triggerVag;
        private CollisionTrigger triggerVagD;
        private CollisionTrigger triggerVagDD;

Obviously the males don't have a Vag, so I was wondering if anal or taint detection was a possibility?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I've been trying this on male person's lately. The morphs work when I do a manual depth slider, but auto detection (as well as manual mode) fails. I think this is due to:
Code:
          private CollisionTrigger triggerVag;
        private CollisionTrigger triggerVagD;
        private CollisionTrigger triggerVagDD;

Obviously the males don't have a Vag, so I was wondering if anal or taint detection was a possibility?

Thanks!
Hi ryanxlanford

As far as I remember the "triggerVag" trigger is used on both males and females Atoms. This is due to how the game was implemented/how stuff was named by meshedvr. So the variables names aren't the problem.

I'll have to investigate the problem further to see if I find any solution.

Back
Top Bottom