Belly Bulger

Plugins Belly Bulger

Captain Varghoss

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Captain Varghoss submitted a new resource:

Belly Bulger - Makes the belly bulge when something is inserted.

What is is:
Belly Bulger plugin and morphs. Makes the belly bulge when something is inserted.

How to use:
1.) Simply add the plugin to the person you want to bulge.
2.) In the plugin choose the person with a penis, or a toy (dildo) atom.
3.) Adjust the multiplier sliders to get the desired results.
4.) Enjoy.

Morphs can also be used on their own or with timeline to animate manually.

Who to thank:
Plugin and morphs created...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Very Nice! I got an older Bulger Plugin it worked ok... yours is better =) But one thing, would it be possible to reduce the amount of morph on the lower part? maybe with a slider? cause sometimes it looks weird. =)

Would it be possible to get it working on male bodies? Using WeebU atoms it doesn't seem to work but I can get it working on female bodies.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get it working on male bodies? Using WeebU atoms it doesn't seem to work but I can get it working on female bodies.
If the 'Use Female Morphs On Male' checkbox is checked, it will work on male models. But, I will work on releasing a new version that works by default.

Have you seen this:
It's says "based on", what about throat?
Yes, I've seen that, it's what this was originally based on.
I removed the deepthroat stuff to put it in it's own release since I still need to make new morphs for it and it could only target 1 person for belly and throat where I wanted them able to target separate people. I'll be releasing that soon.

Thanks for the update! I can confirm it works and it works great! So much easier than animation patterns for me.

Hello, the plug-in you made is great. According to this idea, can you also achieve the physical effect of BBW’s belly bouncing?

I'm getting a weird morph that makes the bulge look bad. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

Edit: woop nvm my "Smooth Passes" was set to zero

Back
Top Bottom