Free The Belly - Free belly dance (duh)

Scenes Free The Belly - Free belly dance (duh)

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Free The Belly - Free belly dance (duh) - motion capture

First let's start with the costume. It was created by @VL_13. It is a work of art in my opinion. Most of his creations are. It was created at our request for belly dancing scenes. This is a paid asset and you can find it here : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/bellydance_set.28851/. It's well worth the subscription for this alone.

I was praying to get a belly dancer as a model and now belly dancing is killing me. The reason is that the VAM IK (skeleton)...

Read more about this resource...

"Delete the scene from your hard drive if you don't like it "
In vain you were offended, you are not an expert in belly dancing and you do not have to know that belly dance is performed either in special flat shoes or barefoot! I'm sorry I upset you.

"Delete the scene from your hard drive if you don't like it "
In vain you were offended, you are not an expert in belly dancing and you do not have to know that belly dance is performed either in special flat shoes or barefoot! I'm sorry I upset you.
The 4 stars upset me. I know about flat foot in belly dancing but also I know how much users love heels. I’ve hand enough fights with people that guve their opinion on content without actually making anything so let’s end it here

it doesn't matter if this person has things he made on this hub or not, constructive criticism is always beneficial.
And about the love of many users for high heels, since you care about them so much, I have already expressed my proposal by hinting at the ballet.

By the way, some creators on this resource took advantage of my constructive comments and thanks to them improved their plugins and scenes. Although I must admit that at first some of them reacted painfully to my "nitpicking")))
cheers.

Last edited:
Your work is excellent! The idea is very good, and among the MOCAP authors, you are the king in my heart. I don't speak English well, I don't know how to say this, can you understand?

Your work is excellent! The idea is very good, and among the MOCAP authors, you are the king in my heart. I don't speak English well, I don't know how to say this, can you understand?
I understand bud. Glad you like my stuff. Have fun :)

I just downloaded this, the music did not play when I manually started the animation. Maybe I downloaded the wrong one, IDK. I just added the easybackgroundsound plugin and the MP3 was there to play. The animation is very good. The girl shakes her stuff to the India music. What's there not to like.

Back
Top Bottom