Attic Ride

Scenes Attic Ride

Ridiculous

Reactions
Ridiculous submitted a new resource:

Attic Ride - Several positions with Emily on top and alignment tool for your models

View attachment 42907My first resource so I hope I don't piss everyone off.

A scene with DDaamm's Emily riding on top, cowgirl, lean-back, some backdoor stuff, etc. - use Passenger, there is a lot going on and I haven't tested alignment with the simple possess. The scene is a showcase for plugin logic and the latest tools. everything integrated surprisingly well.

And - I worked out a decent approach to model alignment, most models work very well.
1) change her...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Ridiculous ! It looks like a pretty good job, but its not working for me (Am I the only one ?)
Each script is installed, but nothing goes on after first penetration...do you have any idea ?
Its looks like very powerfull work !! WOW

Hi eros - Weird, sorry you are having trouble with the scene. The uploaded var version works for me but I will experiment with it and see if I can create the issue.
A few things to check.:
1) are you using the latest version of VAM and all updates and do you have the latest versions of the plugins (double check your error log). Especially the latest Logic Bricks from MacGruber;
2) did you accept all plugins on the security popup on the first run? or do you remember not accepting in the past for other scenes? I'm not sure if VAM will selectively disable plugins from other authors if you have previously not accepted; also, are plugins enabled in User Settings\Security
3) I have found some scenes leave residual issues, try opening an empty scene first (from the main file tab) then try opening this scene again.
4) I don't think it would cause the issue you have but I have my physics set at 60hz and Soft Body Physics off/unchecked in the User Preferences. there is a lot of timing elements and I have heard that physics rate affects how some plugins work

Let me know if that helps and I will let you know if I discover anything.

Hi creators :)
Thanks for helping, thats really cool !
I did all 4 steps you asked and I have a lots of errors : (see files attached)
I re downloaded ALL of your dependencies, each one and I have those errors : THats crazy ! Do you have other issues from other guys ?

Attachments

• Nouveau document texte.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi - I haven't heard anything from other users so I don't know if others are having this issue. I have received several 'likes' so it is working for at least some other people.

The errors are not 'missing AddonPackages' so apparently the system recognizes that the var files are there. Do you get similar error messages with other scenes? try Reanimator's Music Scene, that has some of the same dependencies that show up in the error log you sent. Make sure to check the error log after loading and running the scene. If it is just this scene, you might try deleting the var file from the addonpackages directory and downloading it again, maybe something weird happened with the download before.

It appears that it is an issue with some directory reference in VAM, but I am no expert, just a hobby user. You might re-post your messages and the error log to a more general forum on the HUB. I am not sure how many people see this.

I hope this is helpful.

Hi! I am unfortunately experiencing the same issue, although I am not sure if I am just missing something.
What is expected to happen after you hit start? Are there pose buttons to select?

Currently when I click start, she does the the first penetration animation, but as mentioned by eros75008, nothing after that.

Everything else looks great though!

Update - I got it working. I changed a few stuff, so not 100% sure if this was it, but I set it to Always Allow plugins, instead of allowing each one by one when the scene starts.

SO i tried to fresh reinstall it from package manager, all the plugins correctly and safely (always allow checked), and thats now worth with more errors. I don't understand at all. So I give up, and hope community will like this pretty good scene i suppose. Sorry for my bug, I hope discovering more of your work soon :)

Update - I got it working. I changed a few stuff, so not 100% sure if this was it, but I set it to Always Allow plugins, instead of allowing each one by one when the scene starts.
Nice, thanks for the update!

SO i tried to fresh reinstall it from package manager, all the plugins correctly and safely (always allow checked), and thats now worth with more errors. I don't understand at all. So I give up, and hope community will like this pretty good scene i suppose. Sorry for my bug, I hope discovering more of your work soon :)
Sorry you are still having trouble with it. If I learn anything, I will post it.

Hi Everyone - I was playing today and had alignment issues with several models. I noticed soft body physics was enabled in user preferences. If you have issues make sure to turn this off, disable soft body physics, it cleared up the issues.

This is an incredible scene: 9/10 if not maximum points. Only taken down perhaps by occasional alignment issues with some models. My only question, I can't find an animation to attach to for VAMLaunch. Any solution to this?

This looks very good, great atmosphere :). Can I ask where to find the clothes she is wearing in the screenshots? Thanks

Hi - The babydoll I bought from Daz 3D and imported. Its " Draping Baby Doll Lingerie for Genesis 8 Female(s) " by Mytilus. A while back I bought and imported a bunch of stuff with mixed success, call it part of the learning process and trying out new things. Mytilus is one creator I like and has done some good stuff that imported well.

This is an incredible scene: 9/10 if not maximum points. Only taken down perhaps by occasional alignment issues with some models. My only question, I can't find an animation to attach to for VAMLaunch. Any solution to this?

Hi - The animations are all using AcidBubble's Timeline. I didn't consider launch, maybe there is a plugin and/or support for Timeline?

Ridiculous updated Attic Ride with a new update entry:

AtticRide with Updates

View attachment 45549
Hi - Everyone. Thanks for the feedback on the scene. I cleaned up the re-insert logic and added a button to disable if you have issues with any models. Generally I find that after adding a model, try clicking start and see if it works. If she cant get it in, click reset then click Align and try again. Most models work well for me.

Also added buttons to choose what she does. She will stay in that general position until another position is chosen or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! I am unfortunately experiencing the same issue, although I am not sure if I am just missing something.
What is expected to happen after you hit start? Are there pose buttons to select?

Currently when I click start, she does the the first penetration animation, but as mentioned by eros75008, nothing after that.

Everything else looks great though!

I have the exact same problem, how did you solve it?

I have the exact same problem, how did you solve it?
Hi - sorry to hear you are having issues. Not sure if this is the solution but I believe you need to click “Always accept” for the plugin security. You may want to send a message directly to Zeth.

Love the scene, but one query on the dependencies. Nearly all are downloadable from hub, with a few that need a bit of searching to get. However this one I can not find:

Jackaroo.GenitalVeins2.1.var

It is marked as PC - suggesting its not available for Free. Why not use this from Jackaroo instead:

Love the scene, but one query on the dependencies. Nearly all are downloadable from hub, with a few that need a bit of searching to get. However this one I can not find:

Jackaroo.GenitalVeins2.1.var

It is marked as PC - suggesting its not available for Free. Why not use this from Jackaroo instead:

Though that’s what I used, downloaded from the hub. Let me look into it. The package builder is a totally new experience for me. I will need to gain some experience building packages and diligence the output (var package, dependencies, etc) and chase down any weird or unexpected results.

Hi so this is one of my fav scenes but the old one had issues and the new one just doesnt work.

can you help as its really good...
Hi - sorry you are having issues. Can you be more specific on what you mean by “just doesn’t work”?

a few things to try:
1) do you have the latest version of VAM installed? Try running the installer/updater and check
2) check the error log to see if any dependent VARs are missing
3) for the security check on first run, choose “always allow” for the plugins. If you didn’t do this you may need to clear some entry. Not sure but you can research it on the hub.
4) make sure soft body physics is disabled (unchecked) in user preferences

And, maybe post a screen shot of your error log

hope this is helpful

Hi - sorry you are having issues. Can you be more specific on what you mean by “just doesn’t work”?

a few things to try:
1) do you have the latest version of VAM installed? Try running the installer/updater and check
2) check the error log to see if any dependent VARs are missing
3) for the security check on first run, choose “always allow” for the plugins. If you didn’t do this you may need to clear some entry. Not sure but you can research it on the hub.
4) make sure soft body physics is disabled (unchecked) in user preferences

And, maybe post a screen shot of your error log

hope this is helpful
Sorry haha ok So this time I see youve stripped it down for performance and added more controls. Great!

But The controls do not work :(
OR it is not clear what order to press them in?

SO pressing hands front does nothing or hands back or anal ...all no reaction
Mix it up seems to work...
Im not sure about moan...
Make her / him cum doesnt seem to do anything?

Also disable reinsert (which was the issue on the first release) doesnt seem to stop her doing that?

She does is just realign herself and after a few insert animation loops she cant get the penis in and so unless its manually aligned it doesnt work until the scene is reset.

So effectivley i cannot make this scene behave as i believe you have intended :?

Sorry haha ok So this time I see youve stripped it down for performance and added more controls. Great!

But The controls do not work :(
OR it is not clear what order to press them in?

SO pressing hands front does nothing or hands back or anal ...all no reaction
Mix it up seems to work...
Im not sure about moan...
Make her / him cum doesnt seem to do anything?

Also disable reinsert (which was the issue on the first release) doesnt seem to stop her doing that?

She does is just realign herself and after a few insert animation loops she cant get the penis in and so unless its manually aligned it doesnt work until the scene is reset.

So effectivley i cannot make this scene behave as i believe you have intended :?
Hi - I added a new plugin SelectChoice in LogicBricks 8 but that doesn’t show up in the dependencies, not sure why. Make sure to download the latest LogicBricks 8 from MacGruber on the HUB. That should make the buttons work. Also she switches after finishing the current position, not immediately. And you should notice that she will only cycle through the related positions after a button has been pushed.

Not sure why the disable reinsert doesn’t work for you, I might have pulled the relay plug-in for that from LogicBricks 8 as well.
Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom