Attic Ride

Scenes Attic Ride

Hi - I added a new plugin SelectChoice in LogicBricks 8 but that doesn’t show up in the dependencies, not sure why. Make sure to download the latest LogicBricks 8 from MacGruber on the HUB. That should make the buttons work. Also she switches after finishing the current position, not immediately. And you should notice that she will only cycle through the related positions after a button has been pushed.

Not sure why the disable reinsert doesn’t work for you, I might have pulled the relay plug-in for that from LogicBricks 8 as well.
Hope that helps.

Also the buttons to make her cum or to make him cum only work in some positions, the loop positions. Haven’t had time to figure out the others so I just disabled the buttons while in those positions. The cum buttons trigger a pump mechanism so she speeds up gradually, then faster, then cums. It isn’t instantaneous. Try setting the physics rate to 60hz, it may affect the pump.

Hi - I added a new plugin SelectChoice in LogicBricks 8 but that doesn’t show up in the dependencies, not sure why. Make sure to download the latest LogicBricks 8 from MacGruber on the HUB. That should make the buttons work.

LogicBricks 8 isn't available to the general public yet, only version 6. 8 is early access until May 24. The scene still functions like the original with 6, but it throws a bunch of errors on load related to SelectChoice, and most of the new buttons don't work.

LogicBricks 8 isn't available to the general public yet, only version 6. 8 is early access until May 24. The scene still functions like the original with 6, but it throws a bunch of errors on load related to SelectChoice, and most of the new buttons don't work.

Thanks for giving me the feedback gkinston. Sorry everyone! I missed that completely, it was unintended. I will look closer tomorrow at the impact without using SelectChoice.

Ridiculous updated Attic Ride with a new update entry:

Update with clean VAR and free plugins to make the buttons work

Hi Everyone - Mea Culpa! The last update relied on a paid early access plugin. I eliminated that for this version. I also changed the guy's genital veins to a free version. Everything but the attic asset should be on the Hub.

All the buttons and functions should work now. Sorry about that and thanks to the users who sent me notes.

Cheers,
Ridiculous

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Ridiculous
I've read your comment on my rating and wanted to make sure I give the best possible feedback before there is a potential update. Keep in mind I'm very picky and critical here, the scene is a masterpiece already.

So here is a long list with:
DETAILED SCENE IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS:

Overall I'd try to turn this into a reusable subscene if possible.
Simple because I'd like to use this amazing animations in all kind of environments.
I'd remove the entire environment, including the bed, music, etc.
Just keep the 2 Persons (move them to 0,0,0), logic and UI-controls.
I'm not sure about lights, because they would 'conflict' with the already existing lights when loaded from another scene.

GENERAL:
-rename the Person Atoms to make it easier to identify the 'male' or 'female'
-male Person > Plugins > ImprovedPoV > set 'Clip distance' to 0.05
This solves UIButtons on the right side being unclickable in POV for me.
-fix messy alignment of the UIButtons right side
-male Person > Plugins > Passenger > set a Toggle Key (I use F4)
-remove the 'Passenger Off' UIButton an turn the Passanger Button Logic into a toggle and name it
'Passenger (F4)'
-the veiny penis texture does not look good, I'd remove it. It also removes a dependency I think.
-consider adding a hint text for optimal VAM / scene configuration settings (soft body physics)

LIGHT:
-Avoid the shadow on the girl coming from the light shining though the 'window bars'.
-There is an animation where the girl leans forward very close with bad hard shadows.
The light setup should make sure she is will lit in that pose too.
-Use 3 active lights max to avoid performance problems.
-Avoid nearby close tiny light sources, it will create harder shadows.
Especially for girls we want soft light for a smooth skin from a larger light source.
Yes this is difficult to replicate with VAMs simple light system.
This is just like in real life. A tiny light source looks ugly.
Imagine using a flashlight on a face at night.
-Move light controls to right side. Replace on/off toggles with value-sliders for light intensity.
-I'd remove the colored light + logic.
-I suggest using 2 point lights from the sides carefully placed to avoid any hard shadow in all girl poses. They should be far away.
-A spot light from behind her aimed at her upper back and head only. This should add a nice 'shine' contrast. Very useful for dark hair in darkness.

AUDIO:
-if possible (?): add UIButtons to change girls voice (VAMMoan Plugin)
-I'd remove the music
-optimization: in case the music stays in the scene I'd try to use a better audio-encoding like Opus, unless the Unity Engine does not support it obviously. MP3 are outdated and unnecessary large. I'd suggest Opus with 96 KBit/s. I can help with that. Not supported by engine.

OTHER IDEAS:
-using a belly bulge plugin (I've tried an automatic one that did not work)
-female Person > consider adding Hunting-Succubus FemaleBodySmootherTessellation. (Tested, works)
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/female-body-smoother-tessellation.892/overview-panel
-give this scene a better descriptive name before reuploading, something like 'animated pov ride cowgirl forward' + TAGS

Last edited:

Big Update with More Stuff

I updated this scene and integrated a MOCAP and animation from other scenes.

Thanks to KittyMocap - I used Nude Photo Session https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/nude-photo-session.8975/
Check out her great work

Thanks for Syrinxo - I used animations from Leah the Librarian https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/leah-the-librarian.1704/
Check out his great stuff

I wanted a scene that I could use to really test out and see different models. So:
- added the mocap and...

For 4th update:

@Ridiculous
I was thinking about sending you a pm about 'DiviningRod'. Now you've added it already youself. haha :LOL:
The added mocap is a nice tease and intro for the ride. (y)
The light is better. The floating UI buttons are aligned clean now.
I've also experimented with encoding music into the smaller Opus format - turns out Unity does not support/play them.

One thing I dislike in V4: the scene being auto reset after he or she cums.
I tried to modify the scene so she would keep riding, but daaaaamn ... gave up after 1 hour.
It's a mystery to me how you create a complex scene like this.
With the VAM UI and all the fiddly submenus I'd flip my table and rage quit.

Thank you for the update!

For 4th update:

@Ridiculous
I was thinking about sending you a pm about 'DiviningRod'. Now you've added it already youself. haha :LOL:
The added mocap is a nice tease and intro for the ride. (y)
The light is better. The floating UI buttons are aligned clean now.
I've also experimented with encoding music into the smaller Opus format - turns out Unity does not support/play them.

One thing I dislike in V4: the scene being auto reset after he or she cums.
I tried to modify the scene so she would keep riding, but daaaaamn ... gave up after 1 hour.
It's a mystery to me how you create a complex scene like this.
With the VAM UI and all the fiddly submenus I'd flip my table and rage quit.

Thank you for the update!
Thanks for the feedback, it was super helpful, especially the lighting, I really hadn’t thought much about it. As for the ending, I kind of agree. When I get another chance I will chase down the brick that resets the scene. Will DM you maybe so you can change it. Or send one more update. Also may add a slider to determine how long she stays in one position.

Thanks for the feedback, it was super helpful, especially the lighting, I really hadn’t thought much about it. As for the ending, I kind of agree. When I get another chance I will chase down the brick that resets the scene. Will DM you maybe so you can change it. Or send one more update. Also may add a slider to determine how long she stays in one position.
Just keep making the scene better it got way better in the new update i can see just need a way to stop different positions.

Added couple of features

I made a couple of tweaks to the scene based on feedback:

1) Added a 'Position Duration' slider that you can use to lengthen the time she stays in a position (for looping positions)

2) She continues after she cums (rather than scene reset), so multiple orgasms...just use the 'Scene Reset' button to restart

Thanks Everyone - Hope you enjoy it!

seems like the Position Duration slider does not work put it all the way up and still changes at the same speed like before

Back
Top Bottom