Scenes RIDE

MGyuri

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
MGyuri
MGyuri submitted a new resource:

RIDE - Ride,cowgirl,whatever you guys call it.

Not new to the VAM,but new to the animations and share to community.
First animation i made with Timeline.
Try it and tell me what do you think.

Something you should know:
View attachment 277069This button for HideUI.

View attachment 277070and these two for the stat of animations.
(since i noticed a lot of UI and words could take some affect on the FPS.so here it is.)

Screenshots:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I really like this scene. May I ask why there are two left and right images in the scene when I use VR? No problem when not using VR

Hi, I really like this scene. May I ask why there are two left and right images in the scene when I use VR? No problem when not using VR
I am so glad that you like this scene.but sry man I only play Vam in DesktopMode.i never add any images in the scene.i delete the "PlayerNavigationPanel"maybe this could be the problem?(because i never knew what that thing was for.)

Last edited:

It caused by MacGruber Postmagic, just open "select" menu and remove Postmagic.

Hello. U can also try adding Extra auto genitals plugin and one of Auto bellybulger plugins, if ur interested ofc.

Hey im just wondering how did you get the Lillian voice in vammoan to sound like that? Thats my new favorite vammoan voice but i cant figure out how to get it into other scenes

Hey im just wondering how did you get the Lillian voice in vammoan to sound like that? Thats my new favorite vammoan voice but i cant figure out how to get it into other scenes
Hey!:DEvery step is in my UI, in a UI called "Girl voice," and it's hidden.
Like trigger into Manuel mode, and then trigger the Vammoan stage you want to choose.

MGyuri updated RIDE with a new update entry:

Small Improvements

-I remove the DiviningRod plugin cuz I notice it will make some unnatural penis movement? I don't know why but I am not so like it...and if you really like it or need it,you can add it youself which is a really easy-use plugin!
-Add Female bellybulge animation.
-Add Labia movement animation.
-Restore the Player Navigation Panel,I don't what it's for but I think I should.
-Turn off some PostMagic options.
That's it!
Have a nice day🥸!

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I load your scenes in VR I get weird double vision, is there a way to fix it or a setting I can enable/disable to make it work in vr?

When I load your scenes in VR I get weird double vision, is there a way to fix it or a setting I can enable/disable to make it work in vr?
Probably PostMagic Problem?you can find the PostMagic on the select,just remove it or go to the plugins tab to turn off that three option i use in it.

Back
Top Bottom