Question Перенос кожи из Daz3d?

allll

Reactions
I took the finished skin from the eighth generation Daz3d model, transferred it to the vam model with the help of an overlay. The skin does not cover completely slightly (although the skin looks very realistic). Is it possible to make the skin transferred exactly the same. Is there any plugin or life pack?

How do you apply the Genesis 8 skin to the VaM figure (which is Genesis 2)?
Do you use the Genesis 8 skin clothes,
or do you apply a texture that was converted from Gen8 to Gen2?

-As you may know, there are several DAZ “sub figures“ for Genesis 8 (Gen2 has this, too). The skin of, for instance, „Stephanie 8“ , „Monique 8“ or whatever, does not fit to a Gen8 base female. You will see small gaps at the texture seams.
I havn‘t try the Gen8 clothes so far, but I bet they are using the UV map of Gen8 base female.
If you look at the specifications for your skin at the DAZ store, what figure this was made for?
-Maybe the Gen8 clothes are slightly defective on some custom looks?

-If you are using a texture that was converted from Gen8 to Gen2, then switch the underlying VaM skin to „Base Female“. Otherwise it may use an uncompatible UV set, like I explained above.

Upvote 0
I thought there was some kind of magic pill or plugin....

... I would like to see in 2.x a lightweight possibility of transferring from Daz3D.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom