Wrong version dependencies are being downloaded fom the dependencies section of each release pressing download button

Lione

Reactions
I do not want to create double posts so i will link the issue i posted here because i was pleased to inform here too.

Dependencies DL is broken using the sites dependencies dl function.

;)

Last edited:
I do not want to create double posts so i will link the issue i posted here because i was pleased to inform here too.

Dependencies DL is broken using the sites dependencies dl function.

;)
Looking into this now.

Still seeing this as an issue. Any eta on a fix? Lots of newbies coming into the scene right now as a result of the Q3 release and they're gonna have a bad time if they're downloading old out of date dependencies for their scene.

Still seeing this as an issue. Any eta on a fix? Lots of newbies coming into the scene right now as a result of the Q3 release and they're gonna have a bad time if they're downloading old out of date dependencies for their scene.
If they download from the game, should be fine. Issue is only on the hub dependencies tab as far as we can tell. We're currently working on it. No eta but it is the highest priority right now.

There seems to be some bugs in the builtin hub downloader as well. I got some reports from users of my scene that downloaded dependencies after doing a clean install and stillhaving issues. I was able to replicate this with a new install as well.

1697817983276.png

This will download Version 9 of this package when the latest version is 12. Not sure often this happens elsewhere, but it 100% is the case with this particular dependency.

I had this issue as well "in game". Here was the look I was trying to download:

I saw in on the built-in downloader, clicked download all, loaded scene, but the look did not appear correctly, it was incomplete. The workaround was to go to the look in chrome, click on each dependency rather than downloading it directly from the look page, and downloading. It had downloaded older versions. The 2 dependencies that were incorrectly downloaded were:

BigCsar.MakeupxFemaleFuta.latest
BigCsar.My_Morphs.latest

The other dependencies were all fine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Please excuse the persistence, but it still seems like a bug still partially remains. From the above example I gave about the asco morph, it's still doing the same behavior from the ingame downloader:

err1.png

This is after a clean install and after downloading all dependencies from the downloader. This Asco package which has the "*.latest" marker says "In Library" indicating it is correct and up to date. But it actually downloaded version 9 which is an older version of the package.

Interestingly, if you click that package link from the downloader so you are taken directly to the morph package in question...Only then are you given the option to update to the latest version, 9 -> 12:

err2.png

At the least, the dependency marked .latest should not say "in library" on a dependency list if there is a newer version available. No one will know that they have the wrong version since the game makes it appear everything is up to date.

Do you have an idea might even cause this? Maybe a way that I could fix on my end for my scene?

Thanks for your help, AshAuryn!

Please excuse the persistence, but it still seems like a bug still partially remains. From the above example I gave about the asco morph, it's still doing the same behavior from the ingame downloader:

View attachment 299416

This is after a clean install and after downloading all dependencies from the downloader. This Asco package which has the "*.latest" marker says "In Library" indicating it is correct and up to date. But it actually downloaded version 9 which is an older version of the package.

Interestingly, if you click that package link from the downloader so you are taken directly to the morph package in question...Only then are you given the option to update to the latest version, 9 -> 12:

View attachment 299417

At the least, the dependency marked .latest should not say "in library" on a dependency list if there is a newer version available. No one will know that they have the wrong version since the game makes it appear everything is up to date.

Do you have an idea might even cause this? Maybe a way that I could fix on my end for my scene?

We're still working on our updates, and had to roll back a few in order to fix some more issues. Hoping to release a new update today.

View attachment 299416

View attachment 299417

Identified the issue. Fix imminent.

Back
Top Bottom