• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Why Sally.CameraBackgroundColorSession shows as obsolete?

capta134

Reactions
I guess this is a question for Sally. Why CameraBackgroundColorSession show obsolete?

Solution
@capta134 Yes I merged the both versions into CameraBackgroundColor.4.
Bugs got fixed too.

The old session version is marked as [obsolete] because I will not update it anymore.
If you use it for passthrough and like to live dangerously there is also an experimental version 5 here.
It can quickly hide all scene objects - except the persons that you probably want to keep visible.
If I'm not mistaken version 3 of the main plugin includes all the features of that one.

Update:
Yeah, says so in the plugin description

Upvote 0
Bugs got fixed too.

The old session version is marked as [obsolete] because I will not update it anymore.
If you use it for passthrough and like to live dangerously there is also an experimental version 5 here.
It can quickly hide all scene objects - except the persons that you probably want to keep visible.

Upvote 0
Solution
Bugs got fixed too.

That will be really Nice! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom