Question Why Sally.CameraBackgroundColorSession shows as obsolete?

capta134

Reactions
I guess this is a question for Sally. Why CameraBackgroundColorSession show obsolete?

Solution
@capta134 Yes I merged the both versions into CameraBackgroundColor.4.
Bugs got fixed too.

The old session version is marked as [obsolete] because I will not update it anymore.
If you use it for passthrough and like to live dangerously there is also an experimental version 5 here.
It can quickly hide all scene objects - except the persons that you probably want to keep visible.
If I'm not mistaken version 3 of the main plugin includes all the features of that one.

Update:
Yeah, says so in the plugin description

Upvote 0
Bugs got fixed too.

The old session version is marked as [obsolete] because I will not update it anymore.
If you use it for passthrough and like to live dangerously there is also an experimental version 5 here.
It can quickly hide all scene objects - except the persons that you probably want to keep visible.

Upvote 0
Solution
Bugs got fixed too.

That will be really Nice! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom