Question Why is there a difference in color when Unity packages assets to VAM

andifang

Reactions
Twitter
AndiFang
Patreon
Can someone help me solve this problem? Recently, there has been an issue with the color of the assets packaged by Unity, and I have not been able to find the problem in VAM.

This color difference has recently appeared, and it was okay before

Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 18.36.16.18.png
Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 18.36.29.47.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 18.39.11.07.png

I don't know the specifics, but it is about how CUA's handle scene lighting, making everything look more mat. Have you tried using UnityAssetVamifier on the asset? I think it is included in vam as of 1.20, but here is the link.

Upvote 0
I don't know the specifics, but it is about how CUA's handle scene lighting, making everything look more mat. Have you tried using UnityAssetVamifier on the asset? I think it is included in vam as of 1.20, but here is the link.
Thank you. It's not a lighting issue, and I don't know how it happened. It was okay before

Upvote 0
That just looks like a Global Illumination or the Ambient Light Color from the Scene Lighting Tab no?

I mean you said it isnt lighting but it sure looks like it 😬

Upvote 0
Possibly your Unity project has the wrong colorspace setting. Set project Color Space to Linear to get proper lighting. This is found in Edit->Project Settings->Player. Then click Other Settings tab. Set Color Space->Linear (default is Gamma).

(Follow the various guides around. There are 3 settings that differ from Unity project defaults you need changed for AssetBundles to work correctly in VaM. There is colorspace and two VR related settings.)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom