Where to post a guide about a foreign system/plugin?

vnet

Reactions
Hey folks,

right I was writting my first help thread, I got an idea and solved the problem I had been working on for the last 2 hours before that point of time. So this is another question...

Where is the best place on the hub (or on reddit?) to make a guide on how @WeebUVR 's (in my personal opinion great) Arousal System works, for example used in his bathroom scene. I analyszied this system deeply and tried to rebuild it myself when I encountered the mentioned error. The problematic plugin was "MVR Extraltodous Pump Plugin" which has no documentation, whether on the hub or on the internet. (It's pretty basic tough.) (At least I can't find one.) I mean if nobody likes this topic I am fine with that, but I personally would have wished for an detailed explanation as I am a complete beginner, so why don't make one?

So where is the place to post something like that?

kind regards,

vnet

Hi,
If this isn‘t just some lines, but a somewhat full tutorial, the best place would be IMHO the /Resources /Free/Guides/section.
Look at some of the other guides to decide if it would fits there. There are some very short and very long guides for all sorts of thing.
If not, maybe open up a normal thread in the „help“ or „General“ section, and choose a self explaining name.

Back
Top Bottom