Some plugin to add randomness to a morph / pose

void

Reactions
Goal: I want to let a morph change it's values in a random way in repetition. Like... something puckering. Not with a predictable and time consuming animation but something like a circler or thruster. I haven't found a plugin yet that adresses morphs. Expressions and body parts, yes, but not morphs.

I know a MacGruber plugin that puts out random values, but it switches between these randoms instantly whereever I would like to have transitions.

Any idea?

Have you tried IdlePoser?

Remove all control captures, add your morph to the morph capture list. Then create a couple of States with different values for your morph, add transitions betweeen them. IdlePoser will then go through them at random. It can also help to have one or more control point states in your transitions, each with a neutral value for your morph. That way the transition isn't linear.

Good hint, just trying to understand it and succeeded already in some basic transitions. Thanks! While it's not a simple "oscillator" with randomness and way more complex it seems it suits my needs.

Also take a look at this scene. It uses the FloatParamRandomizer to control some automation.

Also take a look at this scene. It uses the FloatParamRandomizer to control some automation.
Right, that may be enough...I think too complicated :ROFLMAO:

Haha, now that I worked a whole day through IdlePoser... there's an easier solution :D. Well, time isn't lost as I figured out the power behind that plugin. But for my particular need it's more like cracking a nut with a sledgehammer.

FloatParamRandomizer is exactly what I was looking for: Just some randomness. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom